Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?

#41TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/20/2014 11:49:23 AM
Nope... Don't have fun with Sucker Punch games. They're fine, just not my thing. Like GTA.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#42Bladez_89Posted 2/20/2014 11:52:12 AM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
Bladez_89 posted...
Prototype 3 will have to do when it arrives for a dark superhero RPG.

Its too bad the studio closed because of low sales of prototype 2.

That's a shame, I enjoyed them both.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#43Shaolin015Posted 2/20/2014 12:03:10 PM
No. There's no gun, chainsaw, or a guy with giant muscles and no brain in it.
#44mjc0961Posted 2/20/2014 12:04:22 PM
I own a PS4 and I won't be touching inFamous Second Son with a ten foot pole. Sony has a lot of great IPs. inFamous is not one of them. It's just a really crap third person shooter, nothing more.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#45krystylaPosted 2/20/2014 12:04:33 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
No. There's no gun, chainsaw, or a guy with giant muscles and no brain in it.

What will you make fun of when Sony finally releases their own Gears (The order)
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#46juiceman4519Posted 2/20/2014 12:05:04 PM
Kuebel33 posted...
No, because I have a PS4 and I got bored of the first 2 infamous pretty fast as it were. Not knocking the games, but man they got repetitive as hell real fast.

This and the fact the Second son's protag is not gelling well with me, his "OH SNAP, C00L SOUPER POWERZ!!" attitude is putting me off. So far cole seems to be a much better protag, he could grow on me though so I won't totally write him off, but I doubt it.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2036-7211-0468, Fairy type safari: Snubbull, Mawile, Floette
PSN: Juice36M, XBL: Juice36RE
#47blingusPosted 2/20/2014 12:07:12 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
No. After the E3 demo, I thought for sure this was going to be the game to force me to buy my first Playstation. But the gameplay looks dull and repetitive, and the graphics downgrade from E3 is bordering on offensive.

But it's the game that defines true next gen.

If true next gen is about introducing massive fog, nearly monochromatic environments and low res textures to pull 30fps at 1080p, I'll pass. They would have been much better taking the Ryse approach and going 900p so that the game could look at least similar to the E3 demo. I mean the comparison pictures are jarring, much worse than crowd-gate on Forza 5.

Don't own an X1 yet (waiting for kinectless version) but I'd love to rally this guy^

You should watch the developer commentary video about the rain and lighting. The graphics are going to blow everything out of the water called "NEW Trailer | inFAMOUS Second Son Behind The Scenes - Creating Seattle".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=My_FjOXSq_k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMy_FjOXSq_k

And TC, I understand you're interested in SS, but why in the world would you ask this question on the X1 board? Did you really think that X1 only owners would have anything positive to say about a potential GotY contender exclusive to their "rival" platform?

And just FYI, I'm not brand loyal but Forza is the the only MS exclusive that interests me for the foreseeable future. I almost spent the $560 just to play that game because I love racing sims and GT has been beaten to death since Forza 2. I just can't even play GT anymore no matter how hard I try. So please, try and label me a fanboy because all I care about is playing fun games regardless of platform. Proud to own a PS4&Wii U!
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Black Wii U, Modded Xbox, Black Sega DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+iPad 4, 3DS XL, Vita, PS4!
#48flame030191Posted 2/20/2014 12:10:07 PM
blingus posted...

And TC, I understand you're interested in SS, but why in the world would you ask this question on the X1 board? Did you really think that X1 only owners would have anything positive to say about a potential GotY contender exclusive to their "rival" platform?

Probably the same reason the PS4 board is filled with trolls making topics about Xbox One.

And the same reason Vita board has nothing but 3DS trolls.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#49cloudriveraPosted 2/20/2014 12:11:36 PM
Yes I would. I enjoyed playing 1 and 2 on my ps3
---
currently playing:Brothers:A Tale of Two Sons
#50krystylaPosted 2/20/2014 12:16:52 PM
blingus posted...

Infamous GoTY? Maybe if it had released last year but this year we'll have Witcher 3 and Destiny and especially Witcher puts everything a console can output to shame.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB