Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?

#71Laylow12Posted 2/20/2014 3:14:54 PM
I'm happy so many trolls in this thread have said they have me on ignore..the truth hurts some people so much that they can't bear to read it and must ignore it. Im up for a good debate about the XBOX ONE with KINECT 2.0 anytime you guys get done hiding.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#72Laylow12Posted 2/20/2014 3:17:14 PM
AzureFIame posted...
krystyla posted...
Your name rings a troll bell.

On topic I liked infamous hated infamous 2 and infamous SS looks promising but nothing ground-breaking.

If I had a PS4 I'd wait for it to be 40$ or 30$

The TC makes a legitimate topic, and this guy calls him a troll. Xbots truly are the worst kind of people on the planet. Disgusting.

Don't forget that they have no facts to argue with so they must attack the poster with character assassination. It doesn't work and ultimately makes them look foolish and cowardly but this is the best they can do!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#73HighwayPilotPosted 2/20/2014 3:17:41 PM
FadingLights posted...
HighwayPilot posted...
I meant I wouldn't/won't buy The Order, Uncharted or Killzone.

Don't worry, millions will in your place, and they'll be graphics kings not possible on other consoles, and will further push the PS4 further along the soaring sales heights it's already at.
But the gameplay will most likely be as boring as it was on PS3. At least offline, which I am only interested in.
#74jimmyCCFCPosted 2/20/2014 3:20:07 PM
I enjoyed inFamous whilst i played it but never got round to finishing it. But i never bought inFamous 2 due to never finishing 1 and didn't really feel like i missed out.

That being said graphically SS looks really good and frankly i'm in a bit of gaming lull right now so i'd probably buy it on XB1.
#75jrush2011Posted 2/20/2014 3:23:47 PM
ChevelIe posted...
Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?

Final Notice: Cease and Desist! Comcast is the exclusive owner of the Xfinity "X1" trademark.

Xfinity X1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7--Vv_eHc

Aforesaid not to be confused with the government funded black ops Xbox DRONE "eye" project known by many names.

I do not fund government sponsored companies that spy on innocent citizens!
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!
#76mokmuudPosted 2/20/2014 3:25:29 PM
I'll get it eventually.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#77FourManSevenPosted 2/20/2014 3:29:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#78hollywoodxb1Posted 2/20/2014 3:54:26 PM
Played a demo of Infamous 1 and 2, didn't enjoy either. SS looks like more of the same. Feel sorry for PS4 fans because this is all they have to look forward to until the real games come out this fall.
#79gatman85Posted 2/20/2014 3:54:32 PM
i have a ps4 also and i will be to busy with plants vs zombies and titan fall

it will be free soon on ps plus anyway
#80stevieb1234567Posted 2/20/2014 4:12:19 PM
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Played a demo of Infamous 1 and 2, didn't enjoy either. SS looks like more of the same. Feel sorry for PS4 fans because this is all they have to look forward to until the real games come out this fall.

Really this fall what about outlast what about mgs5 gz what about mlb14....there's lot more...fell sorry for ur xbox cause its dead in the water..ps4 reigns supreme like ps always has....
---
Posted using GameFlux