Will Doom4 and Wolfenstein be exclusive?

#1SpookTrancePosted 2/20/2014 10:19:40 AM
Just wondering bcuz i've waiting that doom title to hit for a while now, and wanna know which console to prep for
#2TauriLeaderPosted 2/20/2014 10:21:49 AM(edited)
Nope on PS3 and PS4 as well.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/19/wolfenstein-new-order-release-date-confirmed-ps3-ps4/
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#3GeistPosted 2/20/2014 10:20:36 AM
I would say no, they are too big of a name I think it would cost MS or Sony too much.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#4SpookTrance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 10:28:25 AM
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

I feel like such a molly lol, but those graphics!
#5method115Posted 2/20/2014 10:35:04 AM
SpookTrance posted...
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.
---
PSN: method114
#6teehee23Posted 2/20/2014 10:51:34 AM
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.

Alienware pc's are the good stuff.
Enjoy.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#7SpookTrance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 10:57:47 AM
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...

Enjoy.

For 3-7grand lol. Yea their cool and all, but not that cool

God that would epic if AlienWare ever decided to design a xbox *drools
#8ilovecarebearsPosted 2/20/2014 1:37:20 PM
SpookTrance posted...
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...

Enjoy.

What would alien ware designing it do? Home console could be much stronger if they wanted but the price would just go up further. The people who designed the ps4 should design every console since it's cheap and stronger smaller/no power brick
#9PraetorXynPosted 2/20/2014 1:42:54 PM
Alienware's laptops are one thing... but are still overpriced compared to Sager.

Alienware's desktops are overpriced garbage that you could save thousands putting together yourself.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#10FourManSevenPosted 2/20/2014 1:52:14 PM
SpookTrance posted...
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...

Enjoy.

Why on earth would you buy an Alienware? They're the most overpriced pieces of garbage on the market. You can build a better tower for half the price of an alienware.