Will Doom4 and Wolfenstein be exclusive?

#11rusty12000Posted 2/20/2014 2:56:34 PM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

I feel like such a molly lol, but those graphics!

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.

Alienware pc's are the good stuff.
Enjoy.

Teehee... Do you have a fever?! Are you ok?! Did you get hacked?!
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#12SpookTrance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:09:45 PM
rusty12000 posted...
teehee23 posted...
method115 posted...
SpookTrance posted...
Awesome. I mean im loyal to xbox brand usually.....but i think its time to start considering a playstation again

I feel like such a molly lol, but those graphics!

Don't be loyal to any brand just get the best bang for your buck that's what I do. I wanted Gears of War and Mass Effect last gen so I went 360. This year no exlusives on either side interest me enough to sway me. So I went with the most powerful console.

Alienware pc's are the good stuff.
Enjoy.

Teehee... Do you have a fever?! Are you ok?! Did you get hacked?!

^This^

And also im talking more for physical appearance rather then performance, I've stopped a few friends and ppl from wasting thousands just by taking em to best buy and helping em out with a custom....which is exatly why it still doesnt make sense the X1 didn't come out on par with Sony, i mean seriously in this day and age, really? lol