I Love My Xbox One, But Damn I Want To Play Skyrim...

#1Moon_StruckPosted 2/20/2014 10:55:14 AM
Nothing else really to say... Miss Skyrim and Oblivion and Fallout... Can't wait for ESO.
---
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Forza Motorsport 5, add me for drivatar races
#2DevilStriderPosted 2/20/2014 10:57:28 AM
Should have kept your old systems.
#3Straight_CatPosted 2/20/2014 11:02:26 AM
You're gonna get gimped on the next elder scrolls as well
#4davidthedawg639Posted 2/20/2014 11:21:14 AM
DevilStrider posted...
Should have kept your old systems.

This. I can't understand why people sold their old system to get a new one. Especially with no BC, and the fact that new games are still slated to come out for them.
#5Moon_Struck(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 11:23:18 AM
I did keep my 360. I am just being lazy really.
---
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Forza Motorsport 5, add me for drivatar races
#6phoenix9291Posted 2/20/2014 11:33:04 AM(edited)
Pick up the legendary edition on PC. If you have even a somewhat newer laptop you should be able to play it. With a wired controller you can still use the same controls you are used to.

I got a new laptop in the last couple months since my old one became as useful as a brick and picked skyrim up for it to try mods even though I have it for 360. I can hook my laptop up to my tv with an HDMI cable and use an xbox controller on it. I get the added bonus though of being able to add extra mods to the game to make it better.

Even if you don't plan on modding though it isn't a bad option to pick it up for pc if you really miss playing it. As long as you have a desktop or laptop that can handle it, this would be the cheaper option over buying a new 360. Or if you have a PS3 you could pick it up for that.

edit: Just saw your post above mine. I know the feeling. It isn't a big hassle but I just prefer using my One over my 360. I don't like switching over to my 360 for some reason.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#7Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/20/2014 11:44:15 AM
phoenix9291 posted...
edit: Just saw your post above mine. I know the feeling. It isn't a big hassle but I just prefer using my One over my 360. I don't like switching over to my 360 for some reason.

I was thinking about this the other day when I switched back to the 360 to play some GTA Online and it would have been nice if Microsoft had made it where you could just hook the 360 up to the back of the X1 like you can with cable boxes and you could just play your 360 through the X1. Maybe even have it where you could use the X1 controller too. I bet you would see a lot less people complaining about the lack of backwards compatibility as well. This way you could play all of your original Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One games on the same console. Well... Aside from the original Xbox games that don't work on the 360 anyways.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#8YumeOMiruPosted 2/20/2014 11:59:08 AM
Moon_Struck posted...
Nothing else really to say... Miss Skyrim and Oblivion and Fallout... Can't wait for ESO.

ESO is nothing but a PoS.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#9Juzten76Posted 2/20/2014 12:07:01 PM
I would buy Skyrim again on the Xbox One if they released a next gen definitive edition. I would recommend they give it to PS4 gamers for free after what they did to them on the PS3.