I want titanfall now, get the 360 version or get an Xbox one for it?

#31prozac786Posted 2/20/2014 8:49:29 PM
Get the X1 version I'd say. Not only does it visually look much better, but also offers unique features. X1 was the lead platform for this game, naturally that would be the version I'd go for.
---
PSN Prozac786
#32Laylow12Posted 2/20/2014 8:54:03 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Ah, TC. Slightly more stealthy with the trolling. But still obvious.

I think you're acting paranoid, there is no trolling here but you.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33scoobydoobydontPosted 2/20/2014 8:56:56 PM
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#34flame030191Posted 2/20/2014 9:00:56 PM
towlie_420 posted...

I am all for faith. They have done good ports of FINISHED games, what they got this time was barely started. It is he lack of so much as a screenshot that makes me nervous. The ONLY things they have told us it that Blupoint is developing it, consulting with Respawn, and that for whatever reasons has been delayed two weeks.

PS All Stars was similar to Titanfall for their development. They didn't have a finished copy to port, they got an early build and had SuperBot looking over them, giving them the updates necessary. So you can still play the demo at a store of an early build and see it is more similar to the Vita version than the PS3 version, but Vita also has all the extra features that were added in with the PS3 version. In all. Vita was just as good, if not better than the PS3 version in all honesty. That alone makes me have faith.

The Vita version also did not have many screens or videos where the PS3 was getting all the coverage and the PS3 version was the only one available to play in stores where they shied away from allowing it to be demonstrated on Vita. In fact, the beta about two weeks before it launched was the first taste of it that anyone had since E3's preview. They seem to tend to keep their focus on polishing the product and ensuring that all the features are available and in-tact rather than promoting it. So I also would not worry about the lack of 360 coverage and, if anything, I'd rather it be delayed a couple of weeks to be finished and polished than have them rush to get it out on time and end up having something wrong with it.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#35EnclavePosted 2/20/2014 9:01:57 PM
I'd say wait to see what the 360 version is like. Have some patience.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#36DarkAdonis123Posted 2/20/2014 9:21:00 PM
The community will be much larger on 360. And I honestly don't believe there will be a significant difference in visuals. A slightly high resolution and slightly better textures. Save yourself $500 and just get it on 360.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#37lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 9:25:35 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The community will be much larger on 360. And I honestly don't believe there will be a significant difference in visuals. A slightly high resolution and slightly better textures. Save yourself $500 and just get it on 360.

I didn't even think about that, the community will be much much larger on the 360 with its larger install base. Smart thinking.

I decided to hold off on the Xbox one for now, I'll wait until the 360 version is shown.

The ps4 though... I can buy that now.....
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#38GunWolfAlphaPosted 2/20/2014 9:31:31 PM
all I have to say is "why not PC?"
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#39AzaneAzerPosted 2/20/2014 9:33:17 PM
stick with the 360, the Xbone hardware isn't updated enough to make a real difference.
#40MonicasBackPosted 2/20/2014 9:35:49 PM
I got it for the xbone. No reason for me to get it on 360, everyone that matters to me has moved on to better things. Not gonna play by myself.
---
Monicaaa