I think Microsoft has something BIG to counter the PS4 launch in Japan tomorrow

#11YumeOMiruPosted 2/20/2014 12:58:12 PM
The_Weeaboo posted...
And just who the hell is going to produce it? Not Mistwalker.

THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
They may wanna consider Hentai games.

Most hentai games aren't made in 1080p, so this would be perfect for the Xbone.

Dude, easy there, that burn was way too intense, too soon. Donīt want people hunting you with the pitchfork and torches.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#12krystylaPosted 2/20/2014 12:58:16 PM
The_Weeaboo posted...

Don't know why I am telling you this but they are called eroge... not Hentai games.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#13RebelGameMasterPosted 2/20/2014 12:59:26 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Nothing MS could do tomorrow would have any effect on the PS4 launch. Not even giving away free X1s.

That's actually accurate. I mean, if I were to be given an XBone tomorrow it would not change my gaming life at all. I'll still be playing FFXIV and anxiously looking forward to Dark Souls 2. All the while playing Bravely Default on the road, commute, and on the John at work.

It has no game I'd want to play and I would be buying Titanfall for PC like I already am.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#14ILikeGamesManPosted 2/20/2014 1:01:07 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
The_Weeaboo posted...

Dude, easy there, that burn was way too intense, too soon. Donīt want people hunting you with the pitchfork and torches.

The reason why people come with pitchforks is because its lying. The X1 does 1080p games. Basically his joke is a lie and you are making it sound like people are being angry villagers for calling him out on his lie.

To me, a burn has to be truthful for it to be a burn. This is just a lie.
#15RebelGameMasterPosted 2/20/2014 1:06:59 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
The_Weeaboo posted...

The reason why people come with pitchforks is because its lying. The X1 does 1080p games. Basically his joke is a lie and you are making it sound like people are being angry villagers for calling him out on his lie.

Mandy, is your troll gimmick to be openly butthurt about everything? I'm not understanding the logic. I'm sure you get reactions but are they really that entertaining? I think you can do better.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#16The_WeeabooPosted 2/20/2014 1:18:04 PM
krystyla posted...
Don't know why I am telling you this but they are called eroge... not Hentai games.

You're right, you don't have to tell me. I played an eroge like a half-hour ago (12 no Tsuki no Eve). It was glorious.

ILikeGamesMan posted...

Relax. It was a joke.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#17krystylaPosted 2/20/2014 1:21:37 PM
The_Weeaboo posted...
krystyla posted...

You're right, you don't have to tell me. I played an eroge like a half-hour ago (12 no Tsuki no Eve). It was glorious.

I mostly only know because of some ecci mangas eroge are boring untranslated
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#18ILikeGamesManPosted 2/20/2014 1:27:29 PM(edited)
The_Weeaboo posted...

Relax. It was a joke.

Why would I need to relax? I didn't even say a single negative thing towards you or anyone else. I was just pointing it out.
#19PraetorXynPosted 2/20/2014 1:34:20 PM
Eroge could work... people with a "being watched" fetish might like the pairing of eroge + kinect.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#20BigBOO2UPosted 2/20/2014 1:34:26 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

You know very well that while, yes, the Xbox One can do 1080p, there is quite the wide gulf between the number of games which actually make use of full HD on the Playstation 4 versus the number of games that make use of full HD on the XBox One. Not a lie.

You definitely need to untwist some panties. I'm sensing a "bunch" situation here.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.