How can MS turn the Xbox one around

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can MS turn the Xbox one around
1 year ago#11
It has sold close to 5 million already so what do they need to turn around?Titanfall will get them quite a few sales but Halo will make sales go through the roof
1 year ago#12
beowolf28 posted...
If you drop the price too soon you piss off early adapters who are usually your more hardcore fans. That would be mistake too.

Maybe those people should be more adaptive.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
1 year ago#13
Rdeal2 posted...
It has sold close to 5 million already so what do they need to turn around?Titanfall will get them quite a few sales but Halo will make sales go through the roof

Delusioned console warrior. Console insecurity is the disease. There is no cure.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
1 year ago#14
If the X1 is selling poorly but also out-pacing the 360, does that mean the 360 was a gigantic failure? I am confused.
1 year ago#15
They shouldn't do anything.

Microsoft spent tons of money changing the system to cater to the fickle whims of the Internet after E3 and that doesn't appear to have boosted sales. Why should they spend more money and take additional losses that may do nothing but simply cost them revenue?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
1 year ago#16
They can pick it up and face it the other way.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#17
Rdeal2 posted...

3.6m =\= 5m.
---
PS4 1TB
PS Vita 16GB
1 year ago#18
ILikeGamesMan posted...
If the X1 is selling poorly but also out-pacing the 360, does that mean the 360 was a gigantic failure? I am confused.

Just because X1 has outsold the 360 at launch does not prove there has been greater demand for it. You aren't considering the supply situation. 360 was massively supply constrained in the first 4-5 months, so we'll never know what it could have sold if MS had shipped as many 360's as they did X1's.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
1 year ago#19
Well they could just grab it from each side, lift it and turn it a full 360 degrees I think that would be a good way to turn the Xbox One around.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
1 year ago#20
Dropping the price would just give you guys something else to troll about. Because they would actually lose money in that division then.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can MS turn the Xbox one around

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived