How can MS turn the Xbox one around

#71Shaolin015Posted 2/20/2014 8:34:09 PM
Price drop. By now people know that they are getting a weaker system for 100 dollars more. It's a big difference then getting a weaker system at the same price but with a camera
#72teehee23Posted 2/20/2014 8:35:54 PM
We believe securing Titanfall as an exclusive and then release The HALO 5 and a new game in the Gears of War franchise is the beginning. Then get Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, and Metal Gear Solid 5 to appear on Xbox #1. Then get prized previous playstation developer Insomniac to make an exclusive for Xbox #1.

Also, have Rare develop a cracking version of Kinect Sports.
And get something really next gen, like a game-movie tie in that is revolutionary and with style. Kinda like an Alan Wake quality but next gen with a movie that intertwines with the game.

Xbox #1 will be the forever bestest if that happens.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#73InfernalFivePosted 2/20/2014 8:50:54 PM
lmao in what world is the xbone selling poorly?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfabsU4xH1qzy531o1_500.jpg
#74quigonzelPosted 2/20/2014 9:00:03 PM
teehee23 posted...
Then get Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, and Metal Gear Solid 5 to appear on Xbox #1.

That's already happening.
#75MandorinPosted 2/20/2014 9:04:59 PM
At this point? Not going to happen. Fire the guy in charge of design and try to win the next round.
#76SheepinatorPosted 2/20/2014 9:05:53 PM
InfernalFive posted...
lmao in what world is the xbone selling poorly?

The one where Target is giving out a $50 gift card with the console purchase, and Walmart is handing out a free $60 game.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#77SheepinatorPosted 2/20/2014 9:11:07 PM
Mandorin posted...
At this point? Not going to happen. Fire the guy in charge of design and try to win the next round.

He was fired last year, and got a job at Zynga paying him about $50,000,000.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#78EnclavePosted 2/20/2014 9:23:17 PM
aszsith posted...
They shouldn't do anything.

Microsoft spent tons of money changing the system to cater to the fickle whims of the Internet after E3 and that doesn't appear to have boosted sales. Why should they spend more money and take additional losses that may do nothing but simply cost them revenue?

To be fair? It likely did a hell of a lot. I have little doubt that if they hadn't made the changes they did? The Xbone would be an abject failure already instead of the successful launch (if not breakaway success they had hoped for) it has had.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#79teehee23Posted 2/20/2014 9:24:14 PM
quigonzel posted...
teehee23 posted...
Then get Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, and Metal Gear Solid 5 to appear on Xbox #1.

That's already happening.

Xbox #1 bestest forever confirmed!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#80DarkAdonis123Posted 2/20/2014 9:27:08 PM
Lower price and solid exclusives will move systems. That formula usually works. It's just not for the Wii U because third parties don't want to make games for it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue