How can MS turn the Xbox one around

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can MS turn the Xbox one around
1 year ago#81
Microsoft can improve Xbox One sales by allowing consumers the choice not to get Kinect included with their purchase.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
1 year ago#82
Kinectless Model

a Signed Guarantee'd Contract that DRM is never coming back, that allows users to sue if they break it.

Kinectless model

and

Kinectless model.
1 year ago#83
AzaneAzer posted...
Kinectless Model

a Signed Guarantee'd Contract that DRM is never coming back, that allows users to sue if they break it.

Kinectless model

and

Kinectless model.

I don't see either of those happening though.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#84
Have they utilized the Kinect in any games yet? Some people have found it pretty useless so i think if they can find a way to make the kinect interesting it could help with their current image.
1 year ago#85
a price cut within the first year will make microsoft seem desperate for sales, and seeming desperate for sales is like admitting sony is winning.

can't cut the price, need to make the system more desirable another way.
1 year ago#86
Sheepinator posted...
Mandorin posted...
At this point? Not going to happen. Fire the guy in charge of design and try to win the next round.

He was fired last year, and got a job at Zynga paying him about $50,000,000.

I think Yusef Medhi is more responsible for the failed design than Don Mattrick was though Don had the E3 comment heard round the world.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#87
lonlonmilklover posted...
They could release some decent exclusive games that I can't already get on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii U that I already have.

So far in that case all they have are 9 games for this system and only 1 interests me (Forza 5)

Same, but the game to get in my opinion is Dead Rising 3.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
1 year ago#88
Rdeal2 posted...
It has sold close to 5 million already so what do they need to turn around?Titanfall will get them quite a few sales but Halo will make sales go through the roof

No one is going to buy a $500 console when they can just get Titanfall on their 360 on PC.

Also Halo is hardly what I would call a system seller anymore. After two bad games, people are going to get smarter about it.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
1 year ago#89
jakethenoob posted...
Rdeal2 posted...
It has sold close to 5 million already so what do they need to turn around?Titanfall will get them quite a few sales but Halo will make sales go through the roof

No one is going to buy a $500 console when they can just get Titanfall on their 360 on PC.

Also Halo is hardly what I would call a system seller anymore. After two bad games, people are going to get smarter about it.

2 bad games? you mean one halo 4
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can MS turn the Xbox one around

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived