going to do everything in my power to keep this form positive

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 2/20/2014 4:37:19 PM
lol which I mean no power

but seriously I've been here for a very long time I seen a lot of trends go up and go down the matter of seconds get a second job or the PSN hacked incident or the red ring of death things come and go

this form should be excited for this year and the following Jesus guys we have. Titan fall halo 2 anniversary halo 5 Gears of War sunset overdrive quantum break plus all of the games are not even announced yet all the third party support

come on guys we should all be excited

and if you don't have a one it really is a good system and I can already start to see the improvement after the first update
---
GamerTag HantedBlueMoon PSN LoveDragons1985 Love Xbox One and PS4
#2DarthUchiha91Posted 2/20/2014 4:47:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
---
The best thing about being a schizophrenic is that I don't have to eat lunch alone- DarthUchiha91
#3garainePosted 2/22/2014 2:18:31 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
lol which I mean no power

but seriously I've been here for a very long time I seen a lot of trends go up and go down the matter of seconds get a second job or the PSN hacked incident or the red ring of death things come and go

this form should be excited for this year and the following Jesus guys we have. Titan fall halo 2 anniversary halo 5 Gears of War sunset overdrive quantum break plus all of the games are not even announced yet all the third party support

come on guys we should all be excited

and if you don't have a one it really is a good system and I can already start to see the improvement after the first update

It's a great console and I am excited..Just wish there was a place to express my excitement without having dirt thrown in my face. got 2 extremes here the ones that try to sugar coat everything that just baits up the trolls. And the trolls themselves that wanna make everything sound worse than it really is.
I wanna just talk about the games and what i'm excited about but you cant post anything here without the pixel police rolling in on you..lol
#4krystylaPosted 2/22/2014 2:19:51 PM
I gave up fighting trolls and put all of them on ignore again now the board is practically deserted
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB