I'm so angry at Kojima

#21MrImpatient35Posted 2/20/2014 8:01:52 PM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
with the lack of gameplay these games have does it really matter about performance? they're crappy stealth games anyway

MGS got me into the Stealth genre, but I'm all about Splinter Cell now! Another Splinter Cell game would change my life!!
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#22DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/20/2014 8:09:15 PM
Of course it looks better on PS4, that is the better console. Metal Gear Solid 4 was garbage though, and releasing a $40 demo is completely absurd. Never understood why these games get so much attention. If you skip cut-scenes these games can all be beaten in 2-3 hours. I prefer more gameplay in my games I guess.
#23Viet0nePosted 2/20/2014 8:17:12 PM
zinsindetta posted...
I could not even see a difference between Xbox One and PS4. Again just fanboys reaching because someone told them their is a difference.

Unless TC was being sarcastic, then I get it.

So you admit to having a crappy display to see the comparisons.

Or you're legally required to wear glasses to drive and decided not to wear them.

The only people who don't see the large difference are those watching on a low resolution display (720p and lower) or they have poor eye sight.

If you think there is no difference between the Xbox One and PS4 then you must also believe there is no difference between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#24DojoMaxPosted 2/20/2014 8:21:54 PM
Viet0ne posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I could not even see a difference between Xbox One and PS4. Again just fanboys reaching because someone told them their is a difference.

So you admit to having a crappy display to see the comparisons.

Or you're legally required to wear glasses to drive and decided not to wear them.

The only people who don't see the large difference are those watching on a low resolution display (720p and lower) or they have poor eye sight.

If you think there is no difference between the Xbox One and PS4 then you must also believe there is no difference between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions.

Or he doesn't notice much difference.

Also
Muryo posted...
Why aren't you angry at MS for giving you an overpriced, weak, paywall-ed console?

I like how one troll responds to another troll as if he's a serious Xbox owner. Seriously guys, at least make it believable.
---
stop trollin
#25stargazer1981Posted 2/20/2014 8:22:43 PM
I stubbed my toe so hard today, it split my nail in half. And my dog died... if I had a dog.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#26ExDiosPosted 2/20/2014 8:24:28 PM
It ain't Kojima's fault the Xbone is is the less powerful of the 8th gen systems he's making the game for.
#27-Oath-Posted 2/20/2014 8:28:12 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
I stubbed my toe so hard today, it split my nail in half. And my dog died... if I had a dog.

Sorry to hear that.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#28prozac786Posted 2/20/2014 8:33:20 PM
zinsindetta posted...

Lmao you must be clinically blind or just plain in denial..
---
PSN Prozac786
#29Ryan-06Posted 2/22/2014 4:53:50 AM
Kojima is a god!

He should direct Elder Scrolls VI and Fallout 4 LOL
---
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the chart: http://ow.ly/tLudH
Dat chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#30RaRitsujunPosted 2/22/2014 5:13:59 AM
zinsindetta posted...

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/158707comp6.jpg
Kojima says hello.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.