I'm so angry at Kojima

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm so angry at Kojima

User Info: mygoodluckcharm

mygoodluckcharm
2 years ago#41
RS_YELARAKA posted...
MG was good back in PS2 days... who even cares about MG anymore? If you want to watch a movie go watch a real one.

Apparently if no one care then there wouldn't be any angry backlash againts Kojima,

And MGS, especially big boss story, is still good..

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#42
RaRitsujun posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I could not even see a difference between Xbox One and PS4. Again just fanboys reaching because someone told them their is a difference.

Unless TC was being sarcastic, then I get it.

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/158707comp6.jpg
Kojima says hello.

It's not just the grass, it's the draw distance as well. You see two concrete pillars on the right in the PS4, only 1 in the Xbox One version. You can clearly see the sat dishes in the building on the PS4, but it's blurry on the Xbox One, PS4 version has a water tower on the left with other detail around it, Xbox One has the tower but is missing other textures.

It's a night and day difference, especially in a game of stealth.

Edit: Not to mention, the PS4 version is nice and crisp, colorful to some level while the Xbox One version is muddy, washed out and brown

Edit: Keep seeing more, look at the power line in the background, it looks like this on the Xbone - - - - - - - and this on the PS4 ________________

3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm so angry at Kojima

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived