So I just realized that Titanfall is just "Lost Planet: Modern Warfare"

#1AarksharkPosted 2/20/2014 6:09:00 PM
Seriously.

Giant Mechs. Jetpacks. Grappling Hooks(?). And now they're talking about aggressive creatures being on some maps?

Slap on some LED's on top of everything, drop some snow everywhere, pull the camera back and you've got Lost Planet.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#2bessy67Posted 2/20/2014 6:11:36 PM
Man, Titanfall sure is just a lot of different games. It's just CoD, it's just Brink, it's just Halo, and now it's just Lost Planet.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/20/2014 6:11:57 PM
Yeah dude. Halo is just Tetris with guns, helmets, and aliens.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4HeracylostPosted 2/20/2014 6:12:08 PM
I honestly don't see the hype. It's just a FPS, that's online only.
#5Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 6:16:49 PM
bessy67 posted...
Man, Titanfall sure is just a lot of different games. It's just CoD, it's just Brink, it's just Halo, and now it's just Lost Planet.

...So, you actually gonna tell me how it isn't just Lost Planet: Brown Edition, or are you just gonna bump my topic again?

SunDevil77 posted...

Yeah. You just head down dark hallway after dark hallway, trying to get the line block into it's proper place. And by that I mean you shoot people in the head.
---
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#6kidwgmPosted 2/20/2014 6:20:07 PM(edited)
Aarkshark posted...
bessy67 posted...

...So, you actually gonna tell me how it isn't just Lost Planet: Brown Edition, or are you just gonna bump my topic again?

SunDevil77 posted...

Yeah. You just head down dark hallway after dark hallway, trying to get the line block into it's proper place. And by that I mean you shoot people in the head.

So now its Doom?
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#7Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 6:20:56 PM
kidwgm posted...
So now its Doom?

Halo?
Yes.
---
#8Maverick_ReznorPosted 2/20/2014 6:28:26 PM
kids these days
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#9Evel138Posted 2/20/2014 6:32:37 PM
One way its not like Lost Planet: like, love or hate it....people just can't seem to shut the **** up about it.

Remarkable really. Hype like I've not seen since Modern Warfare or Halo before it. How well did those games!es do?

I wonder if the TC fully understands how he's contributed to the inevitable legend of this game......
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#10kiljaedenPosted 2/20/2014 6:35:25 PM
Lost Planet was awesome, MW was as well... The idea seems perfect!
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!