So I just realized that Titanfall is just "Lost Planet: Modern Warfare"

#31Hidan623Posted 2/20/2014 8:24:06 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Hidan623 posted...
sooo running up a wall and having to jump from wall to wall is the same as a grappling hook simply pulling you up?? IDK were you got that comparison from.....

Climbing is climbing. The only thing different between the methods is difficulty, time, and the animation.

And if you're going to stop playing FPS why are you even posting about this game -_-

What's the world coming to when people can discuss things on a discussion forum?

and victory pose for what???

My victory. Duh.

ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I love when people start throwing out accusations of straw man arguments. If you don't want a straw man, don't use such horribly flawed logic.

...Still don't have an actual rebuttal, huh?
It's okay. Take your time.

I don't get what your rebuttal is...if climbing is climbing then i rest my case at the fact that your saying EVERY game with climbing is the same.....oh darn battlefield 4 lets you climbs over small ledges it's the same as lost planets grapple hooks......your argument on that subject in general has no real point to it....and i still dont get what your victory is supposed to even be.....
#32RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/20/2014 8:24:10 PM
TC thought he had a brilliant revelation. lol
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#33DojoMaxPosted 2/20/2014 8:24:47 PM
It's really just a new version of Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf
---
stop trollin
#34Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:28:30 PM(edited)
What about anything you said actually requires a rebuttal? Do you honestly think anyone but you actually believes that Titanfall and Lost Planet are even remotely similar games?

I've already said I think Titanfall is Lost Planet: Urban Brown Edition, and then I went ahead and explained why I think that.

Look. I already said that you can take your time if it's hard for you to come up with a counter argument. You don't need to keep throwing out empty posts. No one's gonna judge you if you don't post a reply within a few minutes.

RS_YELARAKA posted...
TC thought he had a brilliant revelation. lol

Is, was, and always will be a brilliant revelation, at this rate.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#35DojoMaxPosted 2/20/2014 8:27:52 PM
Aarkshark posted...
What about anything you said actually requires a rebuttal? Do you honestly think anyone but you actually believes that Titanfall and Lost Planet are even remotely similar games?

I've already said I think Titanfall is Lost Planet: Urban Brown Edition, and then I went ahead and explained why I think that.

Look. I already said that you can take your time if it's hard for you to come up with a counter argument. You don't need to keep throwing out empty posts. No one's gonna judge you if you don't post a reply within a few minutes.

Believe the hype.
---
stop trollin
#36ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/20/2014 8:28:23 PM
Aarkshark posted...

They're not similar at all. End of discussion. I mean seriously, how can anyone look at these two games and think "yep, same thing"?
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#37Hidan623Posted 2/20/2014 8:29:07 PM
you know i don't think that TC understands that no one is saying that the game doesn't have similar components as lost planet or call of duty....we're trying to figure out how it's JUST those two games put together......all games share similar components so what game is different in your eyes??? HOLY CRAP ALL MMO's have large groups of players playing online omg how dare they copy each other
#38Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:30:14 PM
They're not similar at all. End of discussion. I mean seriously, how can anyone look at these two games and think "yep, same thing"?

I'm not going to quote the OP for you. You're just gonna have to brave the internet and find it yourself.

Marqmax posted...
Believe the hype.

When's Mahvel?
---
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#39regsantotomasPosted 2/20/2014 8:37:34 PM
Every game borrows or is influenced by a variety of elements.

Let us remember that it isn't just the premise of the game but the game play mechanics, design, and most important - execution that separate these titles.

But again, if the ultimate goal is to marginalize a product, then the easiest way to do it is to strip the great things it does and label them as mediocre.

*see sig*
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#40Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:43:14 PM
regsantotomas posted...
Every game borrows or is influenced by a variety of elements.

Let us remember that it isn't just the premise of the game but the game play mechanics, design, and most important - execution that separate these titles.

But again, if the ultimate goal is to marginalize a product, then the easiest way to do it is to strip the great things it does and label them as mediocre.

*see sig*

...You know, this whole post you made? It's... nice... but it kinda falls flat when I already alluded to this by comparing Halo to Tetris much earlier, and Titanfall to Pong a few posts ago.
---