So I just realized that Titanfall is just "Lost Planet: Modern Warfare"

#51Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:31:35 PM
ZeeDogge posted...

The physics are different, the mechanics are different, the flow is different, the pace is different. Nobody agrees with TC, who is clearly someone who just doesn't know about FPS.

...Jump around. Use advanced movement. Shoot people. Someone gets a mech. Shoot the mech. Get your own mech. Try not to get shot.

At this point, it's almost official. No one is ever going to actually say how Titanfall is different.
They're just going to keep saying "It's different. You just don't understand!"

The Pose is ready.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#52MonicasBackPosted 2/20/2014 8:32:50 PM
Crap, I guess Gears of War and Halo are now also Lost Planet.

TC you are a genius, I'm bringing this to capcoms attention at once.
---
Monicaaa
#53DoukouPosted 2/20/2014 8:33:25 PM
Ah yes. Titanfall will be the Lost Planet killer that we have been waiting for.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#54ZeeDoggePosted 2/20/2014 8:47:30 PM
Aarkshark posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

The physics are different, the mechanics are different, the flow is different, the pace is different. Nobody agrees with TC, who is clearly someone who just doesn't know about FPS.

...Jump around. Use advanced movement. Shoot people. Someone gets a mech. Shoot the mech. Get your own mech. Try not to get shot.

At this point, it's almost official. No one is ever going to actually say how Titanfall is different.
They're just going to keep saying "It's different. You just don't understand!"

The Pose is ready.

Play an FPS first. Then get good at it. This is a very shallow understanding someone who never plays shooters would have. I'm not going to explain it to you. It's a pre-requisite to the class
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#55Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:53:32 PM(edited)
Edit:
Oh, oh, oh. Spoke too soon. Still got one on the line.

ZeeDogge posted...
Play an FPS first. Then get good at it. This is a very shallow understanding someone who never plays shooters would have. I'm not going to explain it to you. It's a pre-requisite to the class

...And it's not even a real post.
Just another empty "You Don't Understand!".

Ugh. You people. So... banal.

---
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#56ZeeDoggePosted 2/20/2014 9:11:30 PM
Aarkshark posted...
Edit:
Oh, oh, oh. Spoke too soon. Still got one on the line.

ZeeDogge posted...

...And it's not even a real post.
Just another empty "You Don't Understand!".

Ugh. You people. So... banal.

You don't. Go play some FPS games and understand. You can't go to grad school unless you do your 4 years of undergrad
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#57Aarkshark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 9:24:47 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
You don't. Go play some FPS games and understand. You can't go to grad school unless you do your 4 years of undergrad

Eh? Oh... you're still here?
Sorry kid, the shows over.
Go home.
---
#58jakethenoobPosted 2/20/2014 9:33:14 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
bessy67 posted...
Man, Titanfall sure is just a lot of different games. It's just CoD, it's just Brink, it's just Halo, and now it's just Lost Planet.

...It's also driving Sony Fanboys crazy with jealousy....

You know it's coming out on the 360 and PC too right?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#59MonicasBackPosted 2/20/2014 10:03:04 PM
You still havent explained how TF is just a copy of LP.
---
Monicaaa
#60oldhbk76Posted 2/20/2014 11:55:34 PM
much more than that if youve played the beta you`d understand the hype
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76