So I just realized that Titanfall is just "Lost Planet: Modern Warfare"

#61CapwnDPosted 2/21/2014 1:08:55 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
Hidan623 posted...
Aarkshark posted...
Hidan623 posted...
For one there aren't monsters in this game hince the lost planet reference...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68608630

Boosh.

Hidan623 posted...
...and if you're talking about the mechs for the lost planet reference uhhh lost planet isn't the only game with mechs so I guess you're saying ANY game with mechs is copying lost planet.....as for modern warfare......i don't remember being able to run up walls on modern warfare.....or double jumps etc

Lost Planet has Mechs and "advanced movement" like jetpacks and a grappling hook. Yeah, sure, not exactly a double jump or wall running, but when you can zip to the top of a building from the ground floor or attach to a giant monster/mech and blast away at it, it seems pretty similar.

The "Modern Warfare" comment was in reference to the games "art direction" and "graphic design" being bland and uninspired. You know, like Modern Warfare?

running up walls and grapple hooks are 2 totally different things.....and with your logic you are basically saying EVERY FPS in creation are similar so in my opinion you might just want to stop playing FPS and also with that note you might want to stop playing GAMES because their all GAMES omg who would have thought a game is just a copy of a game well since it's a game and i already have a game i might as well not play it -_-.......games within the same genre are supposed to be somewhat similar otherwise they wouldnt be classified in the same genre and we would have a new genre every time a game is made....if it's an fps it plays similar to other fps if it's an rpg it plays similar to other rpg gonna have to learn to deal with similarity dude

The Batman games have a grappling hook...

IT MEANS THAT tITANFALL IS EXACTLY LIKE THE ROCKSTEADY BATMAN GAMES.

Jet Motto had a grappling hook.

Jet Motto is Batman.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#62lunaticcorePosted 2/21/2014 1:15:38 AM
Lost planet is sooooo slow. Fun game, loved the single player. Comparison really doesn't hold up well in actual gameplay.
#63stargazer1981Posted 2/21/2014 1:43:56 AM
Super Mario Bros. is like the Gettysburg Address.

You're onto something here, TC. It's fun to make asinine comparisons.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#64MonicasBackPosted 2/23/2014 2:15:28 PM
Bump people need to see this trainwreck
---
Monicaaa