Just watched the MGS:GZ comparison video

#11DojoMaxPosted 2/20/2014 8:25:25 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
It's almost like I'm being punched in the face repeatedly for no reason other than I'm a masochist and just HAVE to open these threads.

hahahahah
---
stop trollin
#123HP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:26:14 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
It's almost like I'm being punched in the face repeatedly for no reason other than I'm a masochist and just HAVE to open these threads.

Would you rather more Titanfall topics?
#131nternationa7Posted 2/20/2014 8:26:29 PM
3HP posted...
This makes a lot of sense actually. Did he hint at this in a tweet or interview?

Not that I know of. He's pretty much just said that the PS4 version was the definitive version. He didn't give a reason why though.
---
Lords of Shadow 2 (02/25/2014) will be GoTY 2014 for PS3/360 and best H&S of the generation. Optional QTEs, 20 hours gameplay, epic story, and challenging!
#14Viet0nePosted 2/20/2014 8:28:08 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
3HP posted...
This makes a lot of sense actually. Did he hint at this in a tweet or interview?

Not that I know of. He's pretty much just said that the PS4 version was the definitive version. He didn't give a reason why though.

Kojima already did, said the PS4 has the performance to run at 1080p60 without reaching the performance limits.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#151nternationa7Posted 2/20/2014 8:29:15 PM
-Oath- posted...
That's not true. The MGS games that were released on the 360 looked better than the PS3 counterpart. It's just the difference in power. It can't be helped. Just look around at every other multi plat.

Well...the 360 at least got a release in Japan. I'm not saying power is not factored into it, but Kojima has reason to make the PS4 version better.
---
Lords of Shadow 2 (02/25/2014) will be GoTY 2014 for PS3/360 and best H&S of the generation. Optional QTEs, 20 hours gameplay, epic story, and challenging!
#16stargazer1981Posted 2/20/2014 8:32:45 PM
3HP posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

Would you rather more Titanfall topics?

That's almost like asking if I'd rather have leprosy or a mild case of the black death...

Truthfully, if we're being honest, honestly, everything on the table, getting down to brass tacks, man-to-man, coming to Jesus, I'd banish all topics regarding this, Titanfall, 1080p and Kevin Bacon.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#17chubbychaserPosted 2/20/2014 8:36:02 PM
3HP posted...
The PS4 looks soooooo much better than the XB1 version. Is this because a different development team worked on the XB1 version or maybe because they didn't have as much time to develop it? Have there been any reports about this or maybe there was a mix-up with the source footage?

Because PS4 is way more powerful than x1. PS4 done 1080p/60fps and still have room to spare. They use it on fancy dynamic weather i think. And x1 struggle to do 720p/60fps

Most multiplatform games already show how ps4 is way powerful than x1. X1 is inferior but yet more expensive, not a good position to be at.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#183HP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:55:17 PM
chubbychaser posted...
3HP posted...
The PS4 looks soooooo much better than the XB1 version. Is this because a different development team worked on the XB1 version or maybe because they didn't have as much time to develop it? Have there been any reports about this or maybe there was a mix-up with the source footage?

Because PS4 is way more powerful than x1. PS4 done 1080p/60fps and still have room to spare. They use it on fancy dynamic weather i think. And x1 struggle to do 720p/60fps

Most multiplatform games already show how ps4 is way powerful than x1. X1 is inferior but yet more expensive, not a good position to be at.

But it seems like something is amiss if there is THAT much of a difference. I know the PS4 is slightly more powerful but this seems like too much of a disparity.
#19RaRitsujunPosted 2/20/2014 8:59:37 PM
3HP posted...
chubbychaser posted...
3HP posted...

But it seems like something is amiss if there is THAT much of a difference. I know the PS4 is slightly more powerful but this seems like too much of a disparity.

http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ResolutionList3.png
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 44 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.