Titanfall is the best shooter since Halo 3. Titanfall is NOTHING.. like COD

#1WTFNightmarePosted 2/20/2014 7:51:00 PM
After playing the beta im actually happy because I didn't know if the the game was overhyped or not. It is actually the best shooter I have played in years.. the movement is amazing first of all and there is nothing like that in call of duty how can people say its cod with mechs lmao. Well I mean I don't think anyone besides sony fanboys are saying that. The mech gameplay is also amazing adds a whole new depth to it. Last titan Standing is also crazy because this is where teamwork is really needed.

This game is 11/10.. and hearing that is has more than 10 maps is mindblowing seeing as how the maps are already huge, diverse, and have alot of variety in them compared to other shooters like call of duty where only 2-3 maps are really good and the rest kinda suck lol. Lastly.... MONSTERS?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I can't wait.
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#2-Oath-Posted 2/20/2014 7:58:46 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#3BDJaycePosted 2/20/2014 7:59:23 PM
That is a subjective opinion. You think it's the best shooter since Halo 3.. I wasn't personally impressed by Halo 3.

Also you can't say this game is NOTHING like Call of Duty.. it may not run the same or even look the same but both are First Person Shooters and that puts them in the same group.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#4jpraelsterPosted 2/20/2014 7:59:29 PM
I am glad it isnt like call of duty because call of duty is GARBAGE
#5WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:37:21 PM
jpraelster posted...
I am glad it isnt like call of duty because call of duty is GARBAGE

Agreed. Aside from blackops zombies that is
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#6VirobotPosted 2/24/2014 5:13:35 PM
...but on the Titanfall website, they say it's the spiritual successor to CoD. Have fun!
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
#7WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 9:59:30 PM
Virobot posted...
...but on the Titanfall website, they say it's the spiritual successor to CoD. Have fun!

but it is nothing like it. stay mad!
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#8gohoanqPosted 2/24/2014 10:02:40 PM
Just to get this out of the way, I like CoD, and have since CoD 3..

Anyway, Titanfall isn't like CoD in any way other than it's an FPS lol The sad thing is the bandwagon of "any game with guns sucks" has decided any FPS, because you happen to aim and shoot, is like CoD. :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#9elbarto1Posted 2/24/2014 10:06:49 PM
I think it feels a lot like cod. But way more amped up. Everything is smoother and faster.
It looks like the annual cod very much to me and I felt the maps were pretty small but I come from battlefield where the maps are very large.
Its fun, I'll buy it. But its not a game changer IMO.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#10Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/24/2014 10:07:48 PM
Virobot posted...
successor is a good word to describe it.