is titanfall considered a dudebro shooter like cod?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is titanfall considered a dudebro shooter like cod?
2 years ago#21
I wonder if we can start adding bro to other things, like JRPG fans could be Pedobros and platformers could be Bouncybros.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
2 years ago#22
I don't know why the gaming community is so dysfunctional.

Anyone who actually cares about being or not being a true gamer or a dudebro is just pathetic.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
2 years ago#23
Thats not nice to call someone that. What do you call gamers who are not dudebro?
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
2 years ago#24
Just play whatever you think looks good. Don't get hung up on what others think. Especially, when it revolves around something as trivial as the games you choose to play.
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
2 years ago#25
whats a dude bro? A good looking male with masculine build , sufficient level of testosterone , and can always get a women and sexlife? A healthy body and mind? I think I may be a dudebro.
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
2 years ago#26
Geist posted...
I wonder if we can start adding bro to other things, like JRPG fans could be Pedobros and platformers could be Bouncybros.

Literally laughing out loud!

...still laughing
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
2 years ago#27
any western shooter game is considered a dudebro game.
I hate Western Designed video games, but i love Eastern Designed ones.
JRPG games are my favorite. I tried Call of Duty and i didnt like it one bit.
2 years ago#28
Dudebro is what insecure weeaboos call normal people, who play normal games, with their normal friends.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
2 years ago#29
Twinmold posted...
Dudebro is what insecure weeaboos call normal people, who play normal games, with their normal friends.

Hmmmm. I guess that makes me a " Dudebro " But maybe playing ' An ElysianTale ' revokes that status... Seems like an normal enough game with an old school approach ... So yeah, I 'm a Dudebro again !
2 years ago#30
...You know, yesterday, I thought I made a pretty clever troll topic.
Now, seeing this topic, I realize that no, it wasn't that clever.

Everyone here just loves feeding the trolls.
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is titanfall considered a dudebro shooter like cod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived