is titanfall considered a dudebro shooter like cod?

#21GeistPosted 2/21/2014 5:43:48 AM
I wonder if we can start adding bro to other things, like JRPG fans could be Pedobros and platformers could be Bouncybros.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#22krystylaPosted 2/21/2014 5:51:15 AM
I don't know why the gaming community is so dysfunctional.

Anyone who actually cares about being or not being a true gamer or a dudebro is just pathetic.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#23shotgunheadshotPosted 2/21/2014 5:57:00 AM
Thats not nice to call someone that. What do you call gamers who are not dudebro?
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#24BryanPS360Posted 2/21/2014 6:08:27 AM
Just play whatever you think looks good. Don't get hung up on what others think. Especially, when it revolves around something as trivial as the games you choose to play.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#25SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/21/2014 6:10:27 AM
whats a dude bro? A good looking male with masculine build , sufficient level of testosterone , and can always get a women and sexlife? A healthy body and mind? I think I may be a dudebro.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#26SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/21/2014 6:12:08 AM
Geist posted...
I wonder if we can start adding bro to other things, like JRPG fans could be Pedobros and platformers could be Bouncybros.

Literally laughing out loud!

...still laughing
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#27IzzythewinnerPosted 2/21/2014 6:30:18 AM
any western shooter game is considered a dudebro game.
---
I hate Western Designed video games, but i love Eastern Designed ones.
JRPG games are my favorite. I tried Call of Duty and i didnt like it one bit.
#28TwinmoldPosted 2/21/2014 6:53:31 AM
Dudebro is what insecure weeaboos call normal people, who play normal games, with their normal friends.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#29SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/21/2014 7:27:32 AM
Twinmold posted...
Dudebro is what insecure weeaboos call normal people, who play normal games, with their normal friends.

Hmmmm. I guess that makes me a " Dudebro " But maybe playing ' An ElysianTale ' revokes that status... Seems like an normal enough game with an old school approach ... So yeah, I 'm a Dudebro again !
---
#30AarksharkPosted 2/21/2014 7:33:23 AM
...You know, yesterday, I thought I made a pretty clever troll topic.
Now, seeing this topic, I realize that no, it wasn't that clever.

Everyone here just loves feeding the trolls.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!