I know PS4 is more powerful but is it that big deference than XBO?

#71CaIiber345Posted 2/23/2014 3:49:18 PM
deference
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 15
#72jpraelsterPosted 2/23/2014 3:51:10 PM
sjc1279 posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
I'm just glad that this gen people are now suddenly no longer caring about multiplats differences.

Cause last gen it was such a big issue.

Everyone already know that ps4 version is better than X1 so there's nothing more to discuss.

and yet its discussed for every single game that the ps4 is stronger we get it people need to quit saying it its not like we dont know
#73orestes1981Posted 2/23/2014 4:03:28 PM
MightyMuna posted...
The gap is quite significant.

Seriously, what was MS thinking when they put DDR3 in Xbox One. I mean, they say they want the console to last for a decade, so developers should use DDR3 in 2020? DDR3 in 2024? Absolutely ridiculous.

Worst of all is that Xbox One GPU is just 1.31TF, MS has the gall to allocate 10% of it for Kinect. That's just asinine.

They played it safe, and they did not count on PS4 to use GDDR5

They created the eSRAM bottleneck by only using 32mb.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#74Ramsus082Posted 2/23/2014 4:26:24 PM
aheroafake posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Long Post =/

Honestly.
Xbox owners put up no fight with Live, to the point Sony decided it was time to adopt similar forced paywalls, because not doing so was a difference of hundreds of millions of dollars.

It would be great for the gaming community as a whole if xbox users never rolled over on resolution as well, because I would much rather Sony never adopted the less is more approach next gen. Which is certainly what they would do if millions of people still supported inferior for equal price on the competitors console.

If getting the most out of your money is irrelevant to you, and graphics don't matter the slightest.
Great on you,
but stop accepting less for more without any kind of fight.
When 1 guy convinces hundreds who convince thousands that the human eye can't see a difference between 720p and 1080p that's bad for everyone.

The fact people seen it happen with Live and PS+ and still think supporting things like low quality doesn't influence the direction of gaming is so frustrating.
As a whole everyone should want significant improvements when dropping a half a grand on new hardware. Showing that your willing to pay half a grand for 360 quality with Snap and Voice controls is terrible for the community.

You wonder why xboxone gets tore into so often, it's primarily because the xbox brand has influenced gaming in a terrible way.
Sure i'll give you party chat and functions like that, those were good congratulations.
Things like,
- Forced Paywalls
- Releasing untested hardware with unacceptable fail rates as high as 54%
- Buying exclusive rights to games that should be multiplat instead of creating more 1st party studios.
- Exclusive DLC, Timed exclusive DLC.
Are not good for anyone.

Last time xbox got to dictate the market because it had such a huge lead after the first year, and xbox users did nothing to influence change. Buying multiple 360s did nothing but show releasing broken hardware was acceptable. Buying Live for hardly any benefit showed it's ok to hide every feature behind a paywall.

This time Sony has the lead, and PS users want to hold Sony to a higher standard. It's hard to make a company stay consumer oriented if the competitor has a fanbase that will accept any decision with a smile.

- essentially stop playing dumb, demand more for your money, before even more crap becomes acceptable -

Well said.

---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#75BukoNuTzPosted 2/23/2014 7:19:50 PM
Apex-Player posted...
kushahilic posted...
Apex-Player posted...
RaRitsujun posted...
SuperSuikoden posted...
Is it like PS3 and 360, or much more?

http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ResolutionList3.png
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/158707comp6.jpg

The amount of detail xboxone loses is atrocious.
"differences are minimal"
- If your absolutely blind.

I have the nicest monitor you can. Uy and there is hardly any difference. And I have 20/20 vision. You running for drama queen of the month?

If you looked at that second link and saw 'hardly any difference' then I hate to break this to you, but you need another eye exam because clearly you no longer have 20/20 vision.

I have a 21 inch 1080p Asus monitor, I can definitely see a difference between the two. You definitely need to get your eyes checked.
---
PSN:BukoNuTz
#76jamamaw_gustavPosted 2/23/2014 10:13:03 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

its all about the GAMES. its like having a fancy car, but NOT taking it anywhere, it just sits in your garage, and you brag to your friends about it.

Go to gamestop, there are twice as many 360 games then ps3. We have no idea what the future will hold, but we can look at the past as a good prediction.

I dont care if its a WII, give me lots of quality games, and I will buy it. Its all about the GAMES!!

Thank you.

And last gen ps3 had the best exclusives.
#77CKnightPosted 2/23/2014 10:28:19 PM
I have a 21 inch 1080p Asus monitor, I can definitely see a difference between the two. You definitely need to get your eyes checked.

I don't see the difference that much but then again I don't own the same game on either console.

Most of the time I don't know what resolution I'm playing at unless I run across a topic here talking about it for the games I own.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#78chubbychaserPosted 2/23/2014 11:48:27 PM
BukoNuTz posted...

This
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE