The Xbox One has the only next gen game so far

#11KamiKazie44Posted 2/21/2014 3:48:46 AM
Hmm, never found a perfect game :P Never will be on ha -- But will wait more time until there is a real Next Gen Game...

Wouldn't class any current games on X1 or PS4 Next Gen. Plus it's just early stages so doesn't really matter. This year has a lot of games coming out so we'll see what comes up.
#121nternationa7Posted 2/21/2014 3:49:15 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
And it is Forza 5, and yes I own a Ps4 also.

I am a car nut. And I have played all Forza, GranTurismo, F1, Nascar game out there on console.
Forza 5 is amazing. The physics on simulation settings is bar none.
The tracks are finally a representation of real life tracks. With pot holes, rough surface etc.

It is the only game imo that has moved any boundaries from last gen.
They may be subtle for the normal person. But they are next gen.

You are completely wrong. You are only saying this game is next gen because you noticed the subtle difference between this game and all its predecessors. You fail to notice that other games such as Killzone who also made subtle differences in their formula that completely changed up their game (ex: the functions of the OWL).

Next gen is just what you perceive it to be. Don't expect everyone to share your view just because you noticed incremental change.
---
Lords of Shadow 2 (02/25/2014) will be GoTY 2014 for PS3/360 and best H&S of the generation. Optional QTEs, 20 hours gameplay, epic story, and challenging!
#13KAMMYqueenPosted 2/21/2014 4:07:51 AM

I am a car nut. And I have played all Forza, GranTurismo, F1, Nascar game out there on console.
The tracks are finally a representation of real life tracks. With pot holes, rough surface etc.

Yes Forza 5 is an amazing looking game. Now if only it wasn't boring then it might actually be a good game
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#14120N7Posted 2/21/2014 5:06:04 AM
Ryse and ShadowFall are clearly next-gen, graphically, at least. Resign, too. Dead Rising would also not be possible on 360/PS3. Way too many things onscreen at any one time.
#15RaRitsujunPosted 2/21/2014 5:22:25 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...

Yes Forza 5 is an amazing looking game. Now if only it wasn't boring then it might actually be a good game

Indeed.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#16Mindwipe77Posted 2/21/2014 5:24:06 AM
wrong tc, wrong wrong wrong
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#17Bladez_89Posted 2/21/2014 5:47:54 AM
As a fellow motor nut I also love racing games and agree with you. Forza 5 has been built from the ground up for next gen and it shows. The physics and car models are brilliant.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#18SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/21/2014 6:05:27 AM
Forza is completely and totally awesome. Always has been , always will be.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#19ZEROthefirstPosted 2/21/2014 6:53:13 AM
Forza 5 is a joke, aside from pretty visuals (which are very easily done in racing games) the lack of more realistic physics and vast amount of missing content from the previous game it's laughable. Forza 4's physics were a little better than 5, and 5 here feels more arcade when it's supposed to be a "Racing Sim." If Forza 5 is supposed to represent a true next gen game then I think this generation is already screwed.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#20BadLuckIncPosted 2/21/2014 6:58:05 AM
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Next gen? How so when they used card board cut-outs in place of 3D rendered objects? Those were trickes they pulled in the PS1 era. Anyone remember the cardboard people and buildings? That is Forza 5.

Incoming sarcasm: Yes I care more about how the cardboard crowd looks, than the handling of the car. In a racing game.
Sarcasm/ is this a joke?

Remember TC, Xbox One is about game play, where as the Sony Camp only care about graphics. The Xbox One has the games and fun, and the PS4 has shiny pixels and that's all hence all the Sony kids come here.

I can understand though. The Xbox One is the more interesting and exciting console this generation.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk