Sell me on the Xbone.

#1DroneCrusherPosted 2/21/2014 7:50:20 AM
I haven't purchased a new console yet. Give me a few compelling reasons why I should pick the Xbone over PS4. I don't have the money to buy both, and I'm saving up to buy one or the other. But might get both eventually after the price drops a bit.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/21/2014 7:51:46 AM
Buy one
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3BadLuckIncPosted 2/21/2014 7:52:48 AM
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#4EternalStutterPosted 2/21/2014 7:53:01 AM
DroneCrusher posted...
I haven't purchased a new console yet. Give me a few compelling reasons why I should pick the Xbone over PS4. I don't have the money to buy both, and I'm saving up to buy one or the other. But might get both eventually after the price drops a bit.

No one NEEDS to get two consoles. I wish people would stop wasting money like that.
#5DroneCrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:55:56 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Buy one

I bought a new PC monitor recently and I asked the same thing, I was stuck between a couple different models, and asked for compelling reasons why I should get one over the other. To me a choice between a video game system is no different.

Right now I'm leaning toward the PS4, and the only reason I made this topic was to get some real reasons, or information that can help me decide to make a purchase. There is a whole lot of trolling going on here on this forums, and I'm just looking for some real answers.

If someone's "compelling reason" is an opinion, share it anyway, and if I agree, or can relate to it then it would become a compelling reason for me to buy the system.
#6GladiatorDangerPosted 2/21/2014 7:57:03 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Because you just know everyone has been praising the **** out of Ryse for its gameplay?
#7CrysianiaPosted 2/21/2014 7:57:07 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Rofl.

The gameplay dosnt magically change between console's
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#8DroneCrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:57:33 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Care to explain why the gameplay is better? I have a PS3 and 360, the gameplay is pretty much the exact same, except the controllers are different. And I don't have a problem with either controller.
#9Sevi_neyPosted 2/21/2014 7:57:41 AM
I'd rather try to sell fur to a bear.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#10BadLuckIncPosted 2/21/2014 8:00:11 AM
Crysiania posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Xbox One = Game play

PS4 = Graphics

What do you prefer?

Rofl.

The gameplay dosnt magically change between console's

Sony Camp would like you to think anything that's not 1080p/60FPS is garbage, so I think in their mind, yes, yes it does.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk