Shadowrun

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 2/21/2014 10:19:25 AM
Would you buy a next gen Shadowrun? Either one that was like the 2007 FPS, or one that stays more to the original storyline? I could see them doing a third person one.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2Shadow_ZujedPosted 2/21/2014 10:24:38 AM
I would 100% get a version that was like the 2007 fps. I absolutely loved that game and me and my friends put a ton of time into it.

I would also buy a third person one. And if it looked good, I'd buy an Action RPG genre Shadowun game that goes back to the old NES days.

I enjoy Shadowrun lol
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#3SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 10:29:04 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
I would 100% get a version that was like the 2007 fps. I absolutely loved that game and me and my friends put a ton of time into it.

I would also buy a third person one. And if it looked good, I'd buy an Action RPG genre Shadowun game that goes back to the old NES days.

I enjoy Shadowrun lol

I was looking around as there have been a couple more games out but only for PC, they're based on the board game though and the creators said they had no interest going to consoles. But the FPS Shadowrun's servers are still up and apparently they can make more if anyone invests in it.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#4SoulTrapperPosted 2/21/2014 10:31:35 AM
Wouldn't buy an fps shadowrun, would be interested in a tactical shadowrun game if not published by EA.