I think I'm done buying multiplatform games, only Xbox One exclusives now

#1ChevelIePosted 2/21/2014 11:06:51 AM
Seriously, the game industry has me nauseated right now after seeing what Kojima is capable of. He gets an MGS edition PS4 made and is the star of the PS4 Japanese launch..... clearly because he held back on the Xbox One version of Ground Zeroes.

Kojima, like many other multiplatform devs, only care about whats most popular and sadly it's not Xbox this gen. Im not going to give my hard-earned money to multiplatform developers that are going to take advantage of the PS4 and make that version look best.

Either parity or nothing
---
Open fire
#2ztype85Posted 2/21/2014 11:08:51 AM(edited)
I don't know why but I pictured you typing that out with tears rolling down your cheeks
#3Exodus_PrimePosted 2/21/2014 11:08:43 AM
You can get that "MGS PS4 edition" decal on e-bay even better ones at that. I already have a decal on it. But I do see your point.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#4AzaneAzerPosted 2/21/2014 11:09:12 AM
Or maybe it's the fact that having more power behind a system allows you to do more with it?
#5kennyynnooPosted 2/21/2014 11:09:50 AM
So you'd miss out on a great game because it's 720p.....I'm not referring to mgs being great, last time I liked that was ps2 days, I meant in general.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#6PannerPosted 2/21/2014 11:11:50 AM
And now you Xbox One owners know what it feels like.
The WiiU is capable of so much more, but got crappy ports of multiplat games because of lazy devs not giving a ****.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
#7AkumaOutsiderPosted 2/21/2014 11:12:45 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Seriously, the game industry has me nauseated right now after seeing what Kojima is capable of. He gets an MGS edition PS4 made and is the star of the PS4 Japanese launch..... clearly because he held back on the Xbox One version of Ground Zeroes.

Kojima, like many other multiplatform devs, only care about whats most popular and sadly it's not Xbox this gen. Im not going to give my hard-earned money to multiplatform developers that are going to take advantage of the PS4 and make that version look best.

Either parity or nothing

I love your sig. One of my favourite songs.
But your post. Seriously. Your post...
you actually want gamers to have a lesser experience because you chose one console?
You are everything wrong with gaming.
Literally the worst post I've read on GFaqs in a long time. You don't deserve to game
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#8regsantotomasPosted 2/21/2014 11:15:19 AM
Meh, I think that I will continue to buy games that look fun even if it isn't the best version of the same game. As long as the technical issues don't get in the way of my entertainment, I will buy games on the platform of my choice.

Exclusives that I really want to play I will buy on other platforms accordingly. I see no reason why I should limit myself.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9SoulTrapperPosted 2/21/2014 11:15:26 AM
Good idea! Don't support multiplatform games on the console that's not selling well!
That worked out great for the WiiU.
#10RaRitsujunPosted 2/21/2014 11:17:08 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Good idea! Don't support multiplatform games on the console that's not selling well!
That worked out great for the WiiU.

This.
LOL
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.