Titanfall "Prestige" System "Generations" Revealed, Rank Icons Leaked

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 2/21/2014 1:21:52 PM
Not sure if old but I found it interesting.

By Sehran Shaikh

Titanfall is one of the most awaited sci-fi shooter of 2014 and it touted as Call of Duty killer. The open beta has just ended on Xbox One and PC, and immediately after this details regarding Titanfall Prestige System was leaked by NeoGaf user RazorUK.

TitanfallFor those who are unaware, Prestige System allow player to reset their rank and make a further progress in ranks. This adds longevity to the multiplayer games. As per the detailes leaked by RazorUK, Titanfall will have 10 levels of regeneration, and players will begin with Regeneration 1.

In addition to this, players will also have an option to regenerate in the lobby by making use of "Take me to generation [next level]" option. As soon as you select this option, you will be greeted with following message:

“Warning! You will lose all that you have unlocked and be reset to level 1. All challenges will be reset.

Years of battle have taken their toll. We can regenerate you… at a cost.
Your body can be restored. But your memory and your experience…all will be lost.
When you awaken you will respawn a [next level] generation Pilot.
You will be better, sharper, acquiring experience even faster than before.”

After this message,a confirmation screen will appear THREE times. All you need to do answer them to proceed.

You can see the image of each generation rank in the link.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2Kosmo240985Posted 2/21/2014 1:24:03 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Not sure if old but I found it interesting.

By Sehran Shaikh

Titanfall is one of the most awaited sci-fi shooter of 2014 and it touted as Call of Duty killer. The open beta has just ended on Xbox One and PC, and immediately after this details regarding Titanfall Prestige System was leaked by NeoGaf user RazorUK.

TitanfallFor those who are unaware, Prestige System allow player to reset their rank and make a further progress in ranks. This adds longevity to the multiplayer games. As per the detailes leaked by RazorUK, Titanfall will have 10 levels of regeneration, and players will begin with Regeneration 1.

In addition to this, players will also have an option to regenerate in the lobby by making use of "Take me to generation [next level]" option. As soon as you select this option, you will be greeted with following message:

“Warning! You will lose all that you have unlocked and be reset to level 1. All challenges will be reset.

Years of battle have taken their toll. We can regenerate you… at a cost.
Your body can be restored. But your memory and your experience…all will be lost.
When you awaken you will respawn a [next level] generation Pilot.
You will be better, sharper, acquiring experience even faster than before.”

After this message,a confirmation screen will appear THREE times. All you need to do answer them to proceed.

You can see the image of each generation rank in the link.

Link to the generation rank icon?
---
GT: Kozzie85
#3bessy67Posted 2/21/2014 1:26:58 PM(edited)
http://s15.postimg.org/5y0lhn5ob/generation.png

I like that it sounds like you gain xp faster after you prestige, making it a bit less of a grind. It would also be cool if your pilot and titan skin reflected the change in your prestige level, but I haven't seen anything about skin customization.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 1:26:46 PM
bessy67 posted...
http://s15.postimg.org/5y0lhn5ob/generation.png

Thanks bessy, this is the image of the "Generation" ranks.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#5ExarOsPosted 2/21/2014 1:32:37 PM
3/11/14 can't get here soon enough
---
X________________
#6BSerenityPosted 2/21/2014 1:35:05 PM
Even more reason now for people to compare TF to CoD.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#7ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/21/2014 1:36:28 PM
BSerenity posted...

Cool. You keep on deciding what games it's just like. The rest of us will be enjoying it.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#8Kosmo240985Posted 2/21/2014 1:37:13 PM
I like 7 the best. Gonna get to 7 and stop lol.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#9EllesarienPosted 2/21/2014 1:37:54 PM
BSerenity posted...

Those idiots don't need any more reason. They were sold on that when they heard it was a FPS.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10BSerenityPosted 2/21/2014 1:40:09 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
BSerenity posted...

Cool. You keep on deciding what games it's just like. The rest of us will be enjoying it.

Cool. You keep failing at reading. The rest will read my post clearly.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.