Your worst game on xboxone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your worst game on xboxone?
2 years ago#1
Probably need for speed rivals, not sure why I got it, steering is my biggest issue on the game beyond the no in car view, no MT and only 6 player online.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
2 years ago#2
Ryse. No doubt about it
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
2 years ago#3
Considering I haven't played most of them, I can only go based off of impressions left by others and my opinion based on past entries, but I'd have to say BF4. It's a franchise based entirely on the success of it's online component and from what I've heard, it's online is laggy, glitchy, consistently unplayable, and generally a mess to even deal with. As much as I want to attack and hate the CoD series some more, I don't hate a game just for it's namesake and CoD:G actually seems like it released with some level of coherence and clarity.
2 years ago#4
I like all my games but it would probably have to be Crimson Dragons. Just like it less than the other games. After beating it I felt no reason to come back to it.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
2 years ago#5
I haven't played it, but from what I've heard fighter within is the worst.
2 years ago#6
Battlefield 4 for me. At first it just had too many bugs, and once it was playable I couldn't get into it.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#7
Crimson Dragon. I liked it but I don't see myself going back to play it for awhile.
---
GT: MGG 9000
2 years ago#8
Fighter Within, not surprising since it's the spiritual successor to Fighters Uncaged.
2 years ago#9
Fifa with forza being a close second
2 years ago#10
The real answer is Fighter Within, but if we can only count X1 games we own, then I guess it's CoD: Ghosts.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your worst game on xboxone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived