Your worst game on xboxone?

#21DelkuraPosted 2/22/2014 3:06:51 AM
Forget_Me_Love posted...
Delkura posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Delkura posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Cod : Ghosts.
Any other COD and I would still be knee deep in the grind enjoying myself and losing sleep. This one is unplayable. Sucked all the enjoyment out of the series and left a frustrating dull mess of garbage.

How can anyone still be playing Call of Duty? Seriously, don't you get tired of playing the same crap every year?

I know enough about the details in COD games to understand the differences between each of them every year. It's like saying that all burgers are the same, all beers, all sports cars.

It is criminal that COD can recycle the same crap every year with minor differences and sell that much while games that actually innovate get looked over.

Nope kid. It's criminal you can't tell the difference between blops2 and ghosts... Stick to jrpg that suits your low skill cap

Nah, I'll stick to games that actually take skill and has innovation. Go back to Ghosts, kid.
#22lunaticcorePosted 2/22/2014 3:07:49 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
From what I've played, NBA Live is...

When they start the Games with Gold on Xbox One, I'm sure Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, Zoo Tycoon, Fighter Within...those will be the free games they start out with..

I actually hope crimson dragon is offered since I want to play it but don't want to waste $20 if it is terrible.

Aren't these games the ones that were "World renowned" and "Cult Classic" on the Sega Saturn in the mid/Late 90's? Many publications back in the day gave some flying dragon game high praise?...Is this the same series?...

That's Panzer Dragoon, and yea Crimson Dragon is basically the spiritual successor.
#23RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/22/2014 3:11:25 AM
You can tell the difference between each COD easily. The new COD every year is getting old. I've really only gotten into BOPS2. Ghosts is absolutely horrible. Im never buying IW made game ever again. Ill buy COD only when Treyarch makes them.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#24DefhimselfPosted 2/22/2014 6:55:21 AM
DarkReign2022 posted...
Considering I haven't played most of them, I can only go based off of impressions left by others and my opinion based on past entries, but I'd have to say BF4. It's a franchise based entirely on the success of it's online component and from what I've heard, it's online is laggy, glitchy, consistently unplayable, and generally a mess to even deal with. As much as I want to attack and hate the CoD series some more, I don't hate a game just for it's namesake and CoD:G actually seems like it released with some level of coherence and clarity.

You're basing this off of one frond told you without even playing the game? Doesn't that sound idiotic?

I play bf4 all the time on Xbox one and I love it. The online is flawless and not as glitchy as you say. Maybe day one was but now it's flawless.
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast
#25Charity_DiaryPosted 2/22/2014 7:09:17 AM
Titanfall, by far. It makes me regret buying a Bone.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale
<3
#26lunaticcorePosted 2/22/2014 7:10:36 AM
Defhimself posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...
Considering I haven't played most of them, I can only go based off of impressions left by others and my opinion based on past entries, but I'd have to say BF4. It's a franchise based entirely on the success of it's online component and from what I've heard, it's online is laggy, glitchy, consistently unplayable, and generally a mess to even deal with. As much as I want to attack and hate the CoD series some more, I don't hate a game just for it's namesake and CoD:G actually seems like it released with some level of coherence and clarity.

You're basing this off of one frond told you without even playing the game? Doesn't that sound idiotic?

I play bf4 all the time on Xbox one and I love it. The online is flawless and not as glitchy as you say. Maybe day one was but now it's flawless.

BF4 is certainly playable at this point. It is also certainly not flawless.
#27tehjoey9170Posted 2/22/2014 7:28:51 AM
Call of duty ghosts. Worst one in the series and once I saw that map pack trailer with the Michael Myers crap, I traded it in.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Joey9170.png http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Joey917015.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/red/Joey9170.jpg
#28RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/22/2014 7:32:58 AM
Defhimself posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...

BF online is way better than any COD I've ever played. The lag is very seldom to rare, its on dedicated servers not based on a hosts internet and everyone else in the lobby like COD is. I really enjoyed BOPS2 but its known as one of the worst connection games of the franchise. The coding was pretty bad too. Just youtube a video about it. BF has a few bugs but nothing making it unplayable lol.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#29mrpicPosted 2/22/2014 7:39:01 AM
spartan assault
full game
nfs rivals (it looks pretty but is basically the mosts hollow game ive ever played