Between March and September there are no notable XB1 games coming out

#41FadingLightsPosted 2/22/2014 4:43:18 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
List these exclusives and sorry but TR is not 60fps. Do some research. Its going to be like KZ needing a patch to lock it at 30 since it cant hit 60.

I don't have names because they haven't been announced, but I trust Sony when they state each studio is working on something, especially considering their track record of amazing exclusives on all their consoles.

And you're mistaken. TR is advertised and proven by tech analysis to be a 60fps game, with intermittent drops to 50, which is still massively higher than 30. The PS4 version also has better textures.
#42krystylaPosted 2/22/2014 5:34:23 AM
FadingLights posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
List these exclusives and sorry but TR is not 60fps. Do some research. Its going to be like KZ needing a patch to lock it at 30 since it cant hit 60.

I don't have names because they haven't been announced, but I trust Sony when they state each studio is working on something, especially considering their track record of amazing exclusives on all their consoles.

And you're mistaken. TR is advertised and proven by tech analysis to be a 60fps game, with intermittent drops to 50, which is still massively higher than 30. The PS4 version also has better textures.

Amazing first party exclusives on the Vita?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#43TruthAndJusticePosted 2/22/2014 6:16:25 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
TruthAndJustice posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
RaRitsujun posted...
The MDF are praying hard that this,
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg ,
won't happen again this gen. lol

I'd be happy with that happening again. I enjoyed far more games on the left than the right... but then again, I'm okay with physical activity unlike certain types...

Of course you enjoyed far more games on the left than the right, you're paid to say you are.

No kiddo. Sales support his claim. What supports yours? Mag? Vita games?

Are your sure you were meant to quote me? Your response makes absolutely no sense.
#44amarayaar007Posted 2/22/2014 6:21:57 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Pulp posted...
Why isn't that Final Fantasy MMO out yet? That would give people something to play.

It's in Beta on the PS4 right now, or will be any day now.

Also it'll probably be $15 a month when it comes out, no thanks.

Funny how everyone has a pc for titanfall but not FF14 which is in beta, again. Btw game still sucks.

It's really not funny, No one is saying FF14 will be a huge PS4 seller, just that it will be nice to have for those who already own a PS4, plus it's a free upgrade for those who already bought the PS3 version.