Some People prefer the xbox for any of the following reasons

#61RaRitsujunPosted 2/22/2014 5:11:58 AM
vedoris86 posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Games - There's SO MANY to choose from! All with above average review scores!

Kinect Integration - Finally! It's what every gamer has ever wanted!

Fans of previous xbox consoles - Could anyone think of a better reason?

The online - IT GOES ONLINE! Only console to be able to do this.

The controller - The controller Kicks so much butt. I'm surprised law enforcement hasn't charged it with battery.

Games - Best launch exclusives of the 8th generation and currently maintaining the most impressive lineup of exclusives for the near future.

Kinect Integration - Does a better job than the Playstation Camera that Sony still felt was worth taking the time to develop despite not having a single game that supports it. Also adds an element of next-generation advancement against the PS3.5 that innovated on... nothing.

Fans of previous xbox consoles - No different that fans of previous Playstation consoles supporting the PS4.

The Online - Still does it better than any other console. Only downside is we have to pay an annual fee to play unlike Playstat... oh wait. Scratch that last part.

The controller - Sure glad they stuck with the Rechargeable batter packs and being able to swap out instead of having to buy an entirely new controller every time the battery loses the ability to hold a charge.

Just a note on controllers I've had ps3 not long after launch , and I've not had a single controller lose its ability to hold a charge , also I have 2 controllers so one is always charging . Can't remember how much money I put into batteries on my 360 , best thing I ever did was buy a recharging dock station for 360 .

Same.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#62TeraPatrick2008Posted 2/22/2014 5:12:41 AM
jpraelster posted...
How hard is that for most of the people on this board to understand

As hard as it is to understand how people follow Scientology.
#63chrish909Posted 2/22/2014 5:14:15 AM
I prefer xbox because ps people seem very douchey.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#64StockpileThomasPosted 2/22/2014 5:15:21 AM
All these reassurance threads, 1 a day it feels like, are much more likely to put people off the xbone than get them to buy, the desperation stinks. If you guys were happy with your console you wouldn't need daily reassurance, you don't see any of these threads on the ps4 board because people are actually satisfied with their product. If someone is still on the fence reading this is going to put them off by the shear desperation you guys exude.
#6591210userPosted 2/22/2014 5:21:36 AM
I think the online provided by Xbox is much safer and I really do believe Microsoft values the online experience alot more then the other consoles that heavily use it. Microsoft will do something about it.
#66lunaticcorePosted 2/22/2014 5:25:46 AM
StockpileThomas posted...
All these reassurance threads, 1 a day it feels like, are much more likely to put people off the xbone than get them to buy, the desperation stinks. If you guys were happy with your console you wouldn't need daily reassurance, you don't see any of these threads on the ps4 board because people are actually satisfied with their product. If someone is still on the fence reading this is going to put them off by the shear desperation you guys exude.

and yet this board is flooded by Ps4 fanboys posting and reposting the same negative threads over and over. These sure do seem so very satisfied.
#67archibald3Posted 2/22/2014 1:07:54 PM
lunaticcore posted...

and yet this board is flooded by Ps4 fanboys posting and reposting the same negative threads over and over. These sure do seem so very satisfied.

It`s the one thing they just won`t acknowledge. It`s circular reasoning. The only reason this post even exists is because this board is flooded with ps4 fanboys. If THEY were happy with their console they wouldn`t be here. Period. Debating all day every day why the ps4 is better. No matter how many fingers they point at Xbox fans they can never explain away the ULTIMATE REASSURANCE ; being on the message board of a video game you don`t own and think is "inferior" hanging around saying it over and over and over , topic after topic , thread after thread. It`s lunacy.
#68cdog21Posted 2/22/2014 2:05:25 PM
lunaticcore posted...

and yet this board is flooded by Ps4 fanboys posting and reposting the same negative threads over and over. They sure do seem so very satisfied.

This.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF
#69pwnater777Posted 2/22/2014 2:11:10 PM
cdog21 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

and yet this board is flooded by Ps4 fanboys posting and reposting the same negative threads over and over. They sure do seem so very satisfied.

This.

Well, there's more of a variety on the PS4 board on topics like new games coming soon and games already out, new features in updates, release dates, and success in Japan than the constant Kojima bashing/Kinect complaint/Titanfall justification threads that clutter this board daily.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#70archibald3Posted 2/22/2014 2:46:41 PM
pwnater777 posted...
cdog21 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

This.

Well, there's more of a variety on the PS4 board on topics like new games coming soon and games already out, new features in updates, release dates, and success in Japan than the constant Xbox One bashing/Kinect bashing/Titanfall jealousy threads that clutter this board daily.

Fixed that for you...