THIEF early access play-through . no X1 vers. yet. Looks good!

#11bob15xPosted 2/22/2014 6:20:31 AM
IloveElite posted...
TheProphecies05 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Its no point denying that PS4 version going to be the best version for consoles. But i think the other inferiors version are ok too.

I don't think it will be a big deal with most games for a couple of years; I expect to see a big difference mid life- late life in this gen.. When it comes to quality of systems. It won't be like Wii U fail, but I'm sure that it will be more noticeable on how big of a difference with games.

You're right.. it'll be only small differences for the time being. but in 1-2 years time.. wow, the difference will be huge.. Hold onto your hats Xbots.

well lets see, xbox one harder to develop for, ps4 easy. So no the gap will not widen, it will lessen. that would be common sense.
#12Mindwipe77Posted 2/22/2014 6:55:15 AM
game looks boring, but i never could get into slow-paced stealth games
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#13BushidoEffect3Posted 2/22/2014 4:46:48 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
game looks boring, but i never could get into slow-paced stealth games

Whaaa? So I guess Dishonored wasn't your thing either. Or how about Deus Ex HR? I loved that one.

Why is this 900p on X1. What are developers doing!? =(
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care.
#14RyzekiPosted 2/22/2014 6:46:09 PM
bob15x posted...
IloveElite posted...
TheProphecies05 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Its no point denying that PS4 version going to be the best version for consoles. But i think the other inferiors version are ok too.

I don't think it will be a big deal with most games for a couple of years; I expect to see a big difference mid life- late life in this gen.. When it comes to quality of systems. It won't be like Wii U fail, but I'm sure that it will be more noticeable on how big of a difference with games.

You're right.. it'll be only small differences for the time being. but in 1-2 years time.. wow, the difference will be huge.. Hold onto your hats Xbots.

well lets see, xbox one harder to develop for, ps4 easy. So no the gap will not widen, it will lessen. that would be common sense.

That is not common sense. Common sense as you describe it would be if PS4 power is already maxed while Xbox One's isn't. That way, over time, the gap would lessen.

But in reality, PS4 is not only easier to develop for, but has a set hardware difference that will always give it the advantage in the graphics department. Common sense would dictate that a lesser hardware that is harder to develop for will not be on par with the other platform. The gap may well widen, specially as developers grow accustomed to both systems and their advantages.
---
Core i7 4700MQ | | 16GB DDR3L || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX780M OC
#15CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 6:49:35 PM
I preordered it months ago before i got my PS4 so i am just going to stick with the Xbox One Version but i would like to see a XB1 vid though
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#16pwnater777Posted 2/22/2014 6:50:30 PM
There are plenty of Twitch live streams on Live from Playstation.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe