Gamertalk: E3 Predictions X1 Edition

#1shotymePosted 2/21/2014 7:53:12 PM
Opinions amongst gamers. Doesn't have to be X1 related and predictions for other consoles/non-exclusives are greenlight as well.

1st: New Halo 5 Trailer as well as our first taste of gameplay. Will be announced for a Fall 2015 date.

2.Dragon Age 3 and the world premire of the new Mass Effect(multiplat). Bioware may also have a new IP.

3.Square trolls us with FFXV and KH3. No release dates atm they'll say.

4.Naughty Dog and an in-house MS Studio steals the show with new IP's.

5.Capcom reveals Ultra SF4 on next gen as well as Resident Evil 7.

6.New CoD that actually has innovation and will be exclusive for nextgen. EA counters with BF5.

7.Nintendo reveals a new powerful console
leaving gamers disgruntled. Mr.IDon'tUnderstand(Iwata) continues to not understand why we're angry.

8.Nintendo apologizes by showing off a beautiful gameplay trailer for new Zelda and X.

9.GTAV announced for nextgen.

10.NBA 2K and Madden make vast improvements that actually matter for once.

11.Persona 5 world premire
---
Playing: Borderlands 2,NBA 2k14,Killer Instinct and wants Persona 5,L4D3,Dark Souls 2, NBA 2k15,Blazblue CP
Go Knicks,Oregon,Titans, and STL Cards
#2shotyme(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:54:40 PM
Silly me
12.Valve finally unveils Half-Life 3.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2,NBA 2k14,Killer Instinct and wants Persona 5,L4D3,Dark Souls 2, NBA 2k15,Blazblue CP
#3Lawboy2Posted 2/21/2014 7:55:08 PM
You forgot the destiny showing...that will be huge.....also quantum break will be shown...and expect some gameplay from sunset overdrive
#4shotyme(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:55:26 PM
12.Valve finally unveils Half-Life 3.
---
#5shotyme(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 8:01:56 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
You forgot the destiny showing...that will be huge.....also quantum break will be shown...and expect some gameplay from sunset

This could be the IP I mentioned. This the one being made the Alan Wake guys right?
---
Playing: Borderlands 2,NBA 2k14,Killer Instinct and wants Persona 5,Dark Souls 2, NBA 2k15,Blazblue CP,Destiny
#6Lawboy2Posted 2/21/2014 8:02:58 PM
shotyme posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
You forgot the destiny showing...that will be huge.....also quantum break will be shown...and expect some gameplay from sunset

This could be the IP I mentioned. This the one being made the Alan Wake guys right?

Yeah....ps4 has a special destiny presentation that should be amazing
#7jpraelsterPosted 2/21/2014 8:04:36 PM
shotyme posted...
Opinions amongst gamers. Doesn't have to be X1 related and predictions for other consoles/non-exclusives are greenlight as well.

1st: New Halo 5 Trailer as well as our first taste of gameplay. Will be announced for a Fall 2015 date.

2.Dragon Age 3 and the world premire of the new Mass Effect(multiplat). Bioware may also have a new IP.

3.Square trolls us with FFXV and KH3. No release dates atm they'll say.

4.Naughty Dog and an in-house MS Studio steals the show with new IP's.

5.Capcom reveals Ultra SF4 on next gen as well as Resident Evil 7.

6.New CoD that actually has innovation and will be exclusive for nextgen. EA counters with BF5. LOL CALL OF DUTY INNOVATIVE I stopped reading right there

7.Nintendo reveals a new powerful console
leaving gamers disgruntled. Mr.IDon'tUnderstand(Iwata) continues to not understand why we're angry.

8.Nintendo apologizes by showing off a beautiful gameplay trailer for new Zelda and X.

9.GTAV announced for nextgen.

10.NBA 2K and Madden make vast improvements that actually matter for once.

11.Persona 5 world premire
#8zerooo0Posted 2/21/2014 8:09:07 PM
1. First gameplay demo of Sunset Overdrive.

2. Gears of War teaser similar to Halo 5 last year, Release Date TBA(2016 or 2017)

3. Quantum Break shown

4. Halo 2 or Halo 5 officially shown in action

5. Safe bets ACV, CoD, possible BF5 announcement or...

6. DICE shows more Mirrors Edge, and Battlefront

7. Naughty Dog shows off their new games

8. Gameplay of X

9. MS and Sony announces something that shakes up the X1/PS4
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#9nothingbeastPosted 2/21/2014 8:12:22 PM
I make the same E3 prediction every year.

These boards will speculate and dream, coming up with bigger and bigger hopes every day.

Then when E3 showcases their lineup, everyone will complain for the next 1 or 2 weeks because no company will even come close to the gigantic wish lists spawned by these boards.

Regardless of how good or bad E3's announcements will be, they will not live up to the expectation, and be crap by comparison.

And I'm pretty much right every year.

I invite everyone to join me and abandon these boards for a good 2 weeks before and after E3. You'll be so much happier if you do.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.