Which do you prefer PS4 copying Occulis Rift, or Xbox One copying Google Glasses

#1ComparisonManPosted 2/21/2014 11:09:46 PM
Sony plans to do real 3D visor, with controllers/head set that change temperature, controller that goes soft/hard/spikey/course/mushy etc, blow wind on face. Bring VR experiance to gamers.

Microsoft plans to use see through panels in front of eyes to simulate futuristic multimedia use as seen in movies, reading your body movements to simulate as if you moving interfaces in the air, as well as extremely easy access to information and socializing.

Which direction do you prefer more as both are quite interesting.

Though I am more excited about Microsofts advancements for computers then gaming with their new tech.
---
Trolling: Being honest to those who have or plan to waste money on bad investments
Fanboy: Recommends good investments to people who make bad investments
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 2/21/2014 11:12:43 PM
Jesus knows all.
---
Intel Atom 1.40GHz - 1GB DDR3 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3ComparisonMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 11:24:38 PM
So no one is going to talk about it until we hear about it next month?

Why is gamefaqs always so behind the learning curve....
---
Trolling: Being honest to those who have or plan to waste money on bad investments
Fanboy: Recommends good investments to people who make bad investments
#4Robin_MaskPosted 2/21/2014 11:25:42 PM
As much as I like those things, they are no doubt going to be damn expensive and it will take a while to program every game for those things.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#5Spetsnaz420Posted 2/21/2014 11:51:37 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about Sony's VR headset...

Haven't heard anything about what MS is doing with the GG clone yet so I'll reserve judgement
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#6ShariusPosted 2/22/2014 12:02:08 AM(edited)
Robin_Mask posted...
As much as I like those things, they are no doubt going to be damn expensive and it will take a while to program every game for those things.

why do you know they will be expensive? which year you come from?

i remember when sony announce about 8 GB GDDR5 most of ppl will claim that PS4 price will be sky rocket and.... bam..... 400 bucks to everyone face
---
PSNID: ShariusTC
#7RagingGoalsPosted 2/22/2014 12:03:44 AM
Well VR has been done before, I remember that stupid VRBoy thing as a kid. So they aren't copying Occulus. And Google Glass in essence has been an idea since the 80's. We just finally have the tech to make them.
---
PSN: DragoonLegend (anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3)
#8Auction SniperPosted 2/22/2014 12:13:55 AM
ComparisonMan posted...
So no one is going to talk about it until we hear about it next month?

Why is gamefaqs always so behind the learning curve....

As interesting as VR sounds, the reality is that most people don't give a *beep* about it in the mainstream.
---
Unfortunately, there is no block functionality for the truth in real life, so you'd best be prepared for that. -AceAndJunpei
#9Robin_MaskPosted 2/22/2014 7:39:19 AM
Sharius posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

why do you know they will be expensive? which year you come from?

i remember when sony announce about 8 GB GDDR5 most of ppl will claim that PS4 price will be sky rocket and.... bam..... 400 bucks to everyone face

Woah, calm down.

There is a difference seeing how this is actual new technology being used. Not just a simple upgrade.

Although, you only have a PSN according to your sig and your post has an odd feel to it.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero