PS4 owner and just got a XB1

#11InjusticeRebornPosted 2/22/2014 9:15:14 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...

Either way this system is a huge step down coming off a PS4 unless your looking at its multimedia purposes...If this was the only system you had and did not experience how fast the PS4 does everything then it might be ok to you..

This isn't the first time I've heard something like this.

A friend from across the pond says very similar things. Was all I needed to hear to make me feel better for backing out at the last minute.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#12Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/22/2014 9:22:02 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Honestly, yelling at the Kinect makes it even more unresponsive.

Don't talk like a robot either.

People make these mistakes all the time.

Either way this system is a huge step down coming off a PS4 unless your looking at its multimedia purposes...If this was the only system you had and did not experience how fast the PS4 does everything then it might be ok to you..

Other wise is slower,more expensive,and less powerful...

This thing is going back to the store ASAP

Eh I have both of them and bought a PS4 first but X1 is still fine to me.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#13bessy67Posted 2/22/2014 9:23:54 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

I think he's just stirring the pot. He has zero Xbox One achievements and has one upload clip from Dead Rising from 2 months ago. Chances are he played it at a friend's house 2 months ago and is just trying to get a rise out of the board.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14Foreman22Posted 2/22/2014 9:25:27 AM
Another troll another ignore.
#15InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 9:28:17 AM
bessy67 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

I think he's just stirring the pot. He has zero Xbox One achievements and has one upload clip from Dead Rising from 2 months ago. Chances are he played it at a friend's house 2 months ago and is just trying to get a rise out of the board.

not a troll at all and there is a reason why my history with the xb1 is what it is but im not going into that here
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#16bessy67Posted 2/22/2014 9:29:51 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
bessy67 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

not a troll at all and there is a reason why my history with the xb1 is what it is but im not going into that here

Haha, and now you updated your sig so no one else can check and see for themselves. Well played.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#17ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 9:32:07 AM
Sorry to tell you TC, but until you explain yourself no one is going to believe you. I checked as well and you have one friggen clip for Dead Rising 3 like 58 days ago and nothing else. Explain why that is the case or you have lost all credibility.

C'mon, tell us why the gamertag InfiniteHER0 has no achievements and just one DR3 clip from 58 days ago. Tell us. Also, explain why you removed your gamertag. Tell us buddy.
#18ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/22/2014 9:36:13 AM
Whoops, TC forgot to cover his tracks before trolling.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#19ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 9:38:20 AM
I haven't found more than a couple of people total on here who actually own an X1 and dislike it. Whenever its someone talking **** about it, it always end up being that they themselves are full of ****. Another fool trying to incite a console war was caught in the act again. Word of advice to people: If you are going to troll, at least dont post your gamertag in your sig. Use common sense!
#20kcypher2000Posted 2/22/2014 9:39:40 AM
icewolf74 posted...
I was an Xbox One owner for about two months. I sold it though mostly because how slow the games took to install. Seriously...two days for Forza 5 to finish installing? The console, imho, is a good console with an awesome interface and pretty awesome graphics, but the slow installs killed it for me.

I just bought a PS4 a couple of weeks ago and the installs are much, much, much faster. Plus, I like knowing I have the more powerful console that will have amazing looking games compared to the Xbox One or Wii U. On that note: I can swear Call of Duty: Ghosts looks a TON better running on the PS4 than on the Xbox One, even on my 1080i max resolution TV; yeah, I know I need a new HDTV.

Anyways, getting rid of my Xbox One in favor of getting a PS4 was a smart decision by me, since I was never an Xbox guy in the first place. The Xbox One was a stupid impulse buy since I wanted to jump into next-gen and couldn't get a PS4 at launch due to not having one reserved. What a waste of money. Ugh!

2 days to install? Yeah thats BS just tell the truth you never had one.