Mistwalker Xbox One JRPG announcement on tuesday ?

#21Mistere ManPosted 2/22/2014 5:21:06 PM
Shadow_of_Ninja posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Are there any decent turn based jrpg on any of the xboxes? Seems like this would be the place to ask.

Resonance of Fate
Eternal Sonata
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Final Fantasy XIII
The Last Remnant (after installing)
Agarest War
Enchanted Arms

That's all I can recall.

While I agree with you on that list, I have two problems with it, the first bolded, Eternal Sonata, while the Xbox 360 does have that, and I agree the game is a great JRPG, but the PS3 got a port with more content, doesn't take away that it's great just thought I would point it out.

The second bold, while I myself, enjoy the Final Fantasy XIII series I can already see people coming in looking at the list and then disregarding it just because you put FF13 on it. These are just observations. A JRPG that isn't Final Fantasy would be good for the Xbox One in my eyes and hope to enjoy whatever they unveil.

I think the PS3 version of Enchanted Arms had some extra content also (like extra monsters, and maybe more animated scenes).
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
#22cheezedadadaPosted 2/22/2014 7:58:12 PM(edited)
Well guys. Bad news. It was a joke.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-teases-jrpg-fans-1528653558

Figures.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#23CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 7:59:16 PM(edited)
Mistere Man posted...
Shadow_of_Ninja posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Are there any decent turn based jrpg on any of the xboxes? Seems like this would be the place to ask.

Resonance of Fate
Eternal Sonata
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Final Fantasy XIII
The Last Remnant (after installing)
Agarest War
Enchanted Arms

That's all I can recall.

While I agree with you on that list, I have two problems with it, the first bolded, Eternal Sonata, while the Xbox 360 does have that, and I agree the game is a great JRPG, but the PS3 got a port with more content, doesn't take away that it's great just thought I would point it out.

The second bold, while I myself, enjoy the Final Fantasy XIII series I can already see people coming in looking at the list and then disregarding it just because you put FF13 on it. These are just observations. A JRPG that isn't Final Fantasy would be good for the Xbox One in my eyes and hope to enjoy whatever they unveil.

I think the PS3 version of Enchanted Arms had some extra content also (like extra monsters, and maybe more animated scenes).

and a stupid dancing mini game if i remember right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQeeWqgZfo found a video of it
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#24UnhelpfulNPCPosted 2/22/2014 11:51:24 PM
zinsindetta posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
Consider me hyped. Lost Odyssey is one of my favorites from last gen.

This. First day buy with the guide baby!

I'm too cheap for the guide. I'll buy the game day one, get stuck in some place for two weeks, then look it up in a walkthrough here, and realize I ran by the thing I need for the other thing well over a hundred times while chiding myself for being such a gigantic puts.
#25UnhelpfulNPCPosted 2/22/2014 11:52:06 PM
zinsindetta posted...
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
Consider me hyped. Lost Odyssey is one of my favorites from last gen.

This. First day buy with the guide baby!

I'm too cheap for the guide. I'll buy the game day one, get stuck in some place for two weeks, then look it up in a walkthrough here, and realize I ran by the thing I need for the other thing well over a hundred times while chiding myself for being such a gigantic putz.
#26NeoAndurilPosted 2/23/2014 1:15:11 AM
UnhelpfulNPC posted...

I'm too cheap for the guide. I'll buy the game day one, get stuck in some place for two weeks, then look it up in a walkthrough here, and realize I ran by the thing I need for the other thing well over a hundred times while chiding myself for being such a gigantic putz.

There is no game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#27SuperSuikodenPosted 2/23/2014 7:25:54 AM
Ilikemyname420 posted...
Lost Odyssey 2 pls...

This. However, unfortunately it was a lame joke.
---
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed
#28jenraisPosted 2/23/2014 7:41:52 AM
Man who teased him had his brain fly through the window, he had to know people would go crazy if he said that.
#29bessy67Posted 2/23/2014 7:45:06 AM
jenrais posted...
Man who teased him had his brain fly through the window, he had to know people would go crazy if he said that.

I think he thought it was pretty obviously a joke. I mean, the person asking him about it said to humor him, and he responded with a random day. Obviously he overestimated the intelligence of the average person on the internet.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#30cheezedadadaPosted 2/23/2014 11:15:00 AM
bessy67 posted...
jenrais posted...

I think he thought it was pretty obviously a joke. I mean, the person asking him about it said to humor him, and he responded with a random day. Obviously he overestimated the intelligence of the average person on the internet.

Even when originally reading it and assuming it was a joke, I wanted it to be real so bad. I was willing to lower my intelligence just to believe that a new Mistwalker game was coming. That's how badly I want a Lost Odyssey 2 or something else from said company.

I would legit **** in my pants if LO2 was announced.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.