The Xbox One Multiplatform Discrepancy Debunker

#31BSerenityPosted 2/22/2014 4:36:12 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I've cited many a time who I work for, what position I keep - in fact, my Gamefaqs account is my work email (@Ubisoft.com).

I'm not at liberty to divulge the other game (as the change of host platform hasn't yet been declared publically) but the first game to shift to XB1 primary platform, as stated publically to EDGE, is The Division.

Hmm... I can't find any evidence of this public statement to EDGE...
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#32ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 4:38:03 PM
PominAus posted...
FadingLights posted...
*sigh*

It's like convincing overweight people that you cannot out-train or out-exercise a bad diet. You cannot out-optimise weaker hardware. It's that simple.

PS4 multiplats will look better time and again, and the exclusives will run away with the graphics king statuses.

SMH. You missed the point entirely bud. He didn't say Xbox One versions will be the same as PS4 versions or that they will be better. What I got from this is that the difference will not be as great as it is currently.

FadingLights has one fatal flaw. He doesn't pay much attention to anything.
#33extankerPosted 2/22/2014 4:39:47 PM
PominAus posted...
FadingLights posted...
*sigh*

It's like convincing overweight people that you cannot out-train or out-exercise a bad diet. You cannot out-optimise weaker hardware. It's that simple.

PS4 multiplats will look better time and again, and the exclusives will run away with the graphics king statuses.

SMH. You missed the point entirely bud. He didn't say Xbox One versions will be the same as PS4 versions or that they will be better. What I got from this is that the difference will not be as great as it is currently.

God, do fanboys even make it all the way through the original post before they start foaming at the mouth and yelling PS4 RULZ at their computer screen?
#34ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 4:46:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35DarkHieiPosted 2/22/2014 4:48:24 PM
Quote:This guy is jerking you guys around. lol
@METALINGUS5150

I'm not saying he isn't, but just because anyone can create a username and say anything doesn't mean he's lying. You don't find too many Ancients wasting their time on here elaborating THAT much and posting again. If he were honestly trolling, there would be a one sidedness to it and negativity. What he's saying seems to be the truth. I'm pretty gullible though so maybe I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure he's who he says he is.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#36MonicasBackPosted 2/22/2014 5:38:45 PM
I wonder if it will end up like last gen, where the ps3 was stronger on paper but hardly any games looked better than their 360 counter parts often on the contrary.

Interesting to think about.
---
Monicaaa
#37DroneCrusherPosted 2/22/2014 5:42:27 PM
So TC confirmed its harder to develop for the Xbone.

There is nobody else to blame but Microsoft for that.

I think its really arrogant suggesting developers are "lazy" because they refuse to put in more effort on one platform than they do the other.
#38BSerenityPosted 2/22/2014 6:03:05 PM
DarkHiei posted...
@METALINGUS5150

I'm not saying he isn't, but just because anyone can create a username and say anything doesn't mean he's lying. You don't find too many Ancients wasting their time on here elaborating THAT much and posting again. If he were honestly trolling, there would be a one sidedness to it and negativity. What he's saying seems to be the truth. I'm pretty gullible though so maybe I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure he's who he says he is.

1. Him being an "Ancient" means absolutely nothing. It doesn't give nor take away any credibility.
2. He made a claim about a public statement. I have searched the web and nothing remotely shows up about this statement.
3. The TC always plays up the XBO in his posts/topics. It seems rather slanted.

I question his legitimacy. I question the nature of his posts. I just have a feeling that there is much more to the TC than he is letting on.
---
#39ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 6:05:06 PM
BSerenity posted...
DarkHiei posted...
@METALINGUS5150

1. Him being an "Ancient" means absolutely nothing. It doesn't give nor take away any credibility.
2. He made a claim about a public statement. I have searched the web and nothing remotely shows up about this statement.

I question his legitimacy. I question the nature of his posts. I just have a feeling that there is much more to the TC than he is letting on.

Proof!

http://www.amazon.com/forum/video%20games?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1T1DM93QU4XL1&cdThread=Tx1CCJVWI5Z7N2F

LOL
#40BSerenityPosted 2/22/2014 6:10:31 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
BSerenity posted...
DarkHiei posted...
@METALINGUS5150

Proof!

http://www.amazon.com/forum/video%20games?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1T1DM93QU4XL1&cdThread=Tx1CCJVWI5Z7N2F

LOL

You link me to another forum that has no link to the article that made this claim and you treat it as proof?
---