Seriously, Kojima is getting on my last nerve and better shut the hell up now

#1ChevelIePosted 2/22/2014 11:19:55 AM
Does he want Xbox fans to despise him? I really am starting to get my blood pressure raised just seeing his stupid face and those glasses.

I think Kojima is one of the most talent-less developers in the game industry, but now he is just a damn troll that can't stop his PS4 love.

Microsoft should just server ties with that ingrate, it's because of him now that people have given the stigma to the Xbox One that it's way weaker than the PS4.
---
Open fire
#2ThatLaoGuyPosted 2/22/2014 11:21:11 AM
Lol qq
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#3alrduPosted 2/22/2014 11:21:27 AM
i don't own an XB1

but i wouldn't care what any developer or studio said about it if I personally liked it.

tl;dr stop taking things to heart and enjoy your console.
#4ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 2/22/2014 11:21:51 AM
who cares? he's terrible. nobody exalts his games for their gameplay because there is none and the little there is is crappy stealth mechanics.
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/
#5dylanbrandon286Posted 2/22/2014 11:22:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6carljenkPosted 2/22/2014 11:23:24 AM(edited)
Yeah just ask the moderators to ban Kojima for being a troll. That's what you do when things don't go your way right? Also it's a stigma because it is 100% the truth.
#7NeoMonkPosted 2/22/2014 11:22:58 AM
So many keyboard warrior tough guys around these parts as of late lol
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8AkumaOutsiderPosted 2/22/2014 11:23:00 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Does he want Xbox fans to despise him? I really am starting to get my blood pressure raised just seeing his stupid face and those glasses.

I think Kojima is one of the most talent-less developers in the game industry, but now he is just a damn troll that can't stop his PS4 love.

Microsoft should just server ties with that ingrate, it's because of him now that people have given the stigma to the Xbox One that it's way weaker than the PS4.

Snake?
Snake!?
SNAAAAAAKE!!!!!
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#9AarksharkPosted 2/22/2014 11:25:24 AM
The following message has been brought to you by:
"THE KOJIMA WORLD ORDER!"

Kojima:"...The Xbox One sucks."

The proceeding message was brought you by:
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#10ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 2/22/2014 11:26:00 AM
Aarkshark posted...
The following message has been brought to you by:

Kojima:"...The Xbox One sucks."

The proceeding message was brought you by:

lol DSP sucks
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/