Xbone users should boycott Metal Gear altogether.

#41Lawboy2Posted 2/22/2014 5:14:43 PM
Talinthis2 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Maybe Microsoft should have given him a better platform to work with. It wasn't capable of using the same technology as the PS4, end of story. He didn't purposely sabotage the game, he didn't lower the quality of the game, he did what he could to make it playable.

I've been silent on the matter but seriously...there is nobody who is disputing that the xbox is way weaker than the ps4...anyone with eyes can see that....but seriously he made a game the same resolution as the 360 seriouly u can't sit here and try to justify these actions..he didn't want to put the extra work in...1080p/720p

cant put extra work into whats not possible. tell me if you know some magical way would help everyone greatly

also just a though but in the future they may be able to tweak it so xbone can efficiently run 1080p

Name a game that has a bigger difference in resolution.....other than COD
#42TheSL1ClubPosted 2/22/2014 5:17:44 PM(edited)
jpraelster posted...
I think everyone from all the systems this "Game" is going to be on should boycott it because it isnt a "Game" its a demo and a cash grab

It's a demo because? Every MGS is 2 hr long, stop embarrassing yourself, you never knew the MGS franchise to begin with, just sad. And stop trashing MGS in all the MGS thread, makes you look really ignorant and sad.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#43jon davisPosted 2/22/2014 5:40:00 PM
jpraelster posted...
STO-109 posted...
jpraelster posted...
STO-109 posted...
I'm sure you all are talking about Ground Zeroes seeing as the full Metal Gear V (Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain) will be much bigger than some demo.

yet again if ground zeroes does well expect more companys to pull this crap

Says who? Just because you think so doesn't mean other devs will do the same.

Because if other companies see that it did well its all about the money and they are gonna think hey we can do the same thing it happened with milking dlc to death and releasing dlc on the day the game comes out it will happen with this too

Actually jp is 100% correct here, if other devs see MGS:GZ do well they will all start doing it.

Just look at all those "paid demos" that came out after GT5:Prologue edition...........................
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#44copycat2008Posted 2/22/2014 5:59:31 PM
Kojima made MGS for 360 and it looked better than ps3
but when mgs looks better for ps4 than xb1 you blame kojima?

you should blame microsoft.
not only mgs plays better but a lot more games runs at 1080 for ps4 than xb1. is kojima also to blame for that? come on microsoft build a cable box, you should blame them for that
#45Lawboy2Posted 2/22/2014 6:42:54 PM
copycat2008 posted...
Kojima made MGS for 360 and it looked better than ps3
but when mgs looks better for ps4 than xb1 you blame kojima?

you should blame microsoft.
not only mgs plays better but a lot more games runs at 1080 for ps4 than xb1. is kojima also to blame for that? come on microsoft build a cable box, you should blame them for that

That's not the problem everyone knows the ps4 is stronger the problem is 1080p/720p
#46The_WeeabooPosted 2/22/2014 7:35:36 PM
Sza11 posted...
I don't think xbox users should boycott this game. I think ALL gamers should. This is just the next step for companies to make more money off consumers. If this is successful you'll start seeing it more and more, and before you know it, gone are the days of free demos on XBL and PSN.

Charging for dlc (basically what it is, dlc campaigns are usually roughly 3hrs) even before a game is released. They are only charging $40 because they know Kojimaphiles will pay it.

I'm staying far away from this until the inevitable 29.99 edition packed in with the full MGSV. Even then, I might not (personal taste).

Slippery slope. Polyphony Digital has been doing this with Gran Turismo, one of the top-selling franchises in gaming, for more than 10 years. I didn't see the sky falling then. Why would it be different now?
---
Nippon Banzai!
#47YomonachiPosted 2/22/2014 7:36:13 PM
sjc1279 posted...
Only thing you will get out of boycotting mgs ground zero will be cancellation of phantom pain on xbox one.

---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) PSN: Soruichi_Kitty
"Try laughing some more."
#48MrImpatient35Posted 2/22/2014 7:38:38 PM
I certainly have no interest in the game, and that has nothing to do with what Kojima has been doing lately. In my eyes, the REAL next MGS game comes out next year. If anything, Ground Zeroes is just a really good DLC lol.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#49CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 7:46:12 PM
i have no interest in the new Metal Gear not because of what he says i couldn't care less but because i was never a fan of Metal Gear
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#50James_4ortPosted 2/22/2014 8:06:25 PM(edited)
at least half these users will buy the game..

Also, which Multiplatform game doesnt look better on PS4??
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true