Kojima stating facts about Xbox does not discredit his past or the Xbox One

#1teh1337gosuPosted 2/22/2014 1:29:48 PM
The Xbox one is objectively inferior to the ps4 on a technical level.

Don't expect games to look as good. If graphics are a concern you wouldn't buy the Xbox one.

Xbox one is cheaper than ps4, but it's a a forced Kinect bundle. Kinect is the consolation for poorer visuals.

We chose Kinect over graphics, embrace it.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#2jpraelsterPosted 2/22/2014 1:31:08 PM
I cant respect anyone who thinks releasing a two hour demo and slapping a 40 dollar price tag is a good thing
#3teh1337gosu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 1:33:49 PM
jpraelster posted...
I cant respect anyone who thinks releasing a two hour demo and slapping a 40 dollar price tag is a good thing

Games cost more to make, they need to recoup the huge money spent in development.

Otherwise it's indie games or bust, $60 is not enough in 2014 to make a profit. Look at Irrational shutting down as we know it.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#42ndAtomiskPosted 2/22/2014 1:54:22 PM
Are you referring to that "makes impossible possible" topic? If so he didn't even mention the Xbox One. I'll agree that he's not as platform neutral as he tried to appear a short time ago, but I don't think he's ever mentioned the Xbox One except for way back when he saying things like the difference was minimal (seems he may have actually been on Microsoft's payroll) and that he was interested in Kinect.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#5jpraelsterPosted 2/22/2014 1:59:26 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
jpraelster posted...

Games cost more to make, they need to recoup the huge money spent in development.

Otherwise it's indie games or bust, $60 is not enough in 2014 to make a profit. Look at Irrational shutting down as we know it.

It shouldnt be a release it should be on the full game that is the point I am trying to make but for some reason think I am upset or jealous im not I am worried other companies will start to pull this garbage and for a game like metal gear 60 dollars is enough to make a profit those games sell like crazy
#6WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/22/2014 2:01:42 PM
jpraelster posted...

The game is longer then two hours
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#7pwnater777Posted 2/22/2014 2:03:50 PM
WaywardBiscuit posted...
jpraelster posted...

Anyone who blindly believes otherwise is a nut.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#8teh1337gosu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 2:42:12 PM
pwnater777 posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
jpraelster posted...

Its confirmed to have more than 2 hours with side missions.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#92ndAtomiskPosted 2/22/2014 2:46:13 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
pwnater777 posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
jpraelster posted...

To be fair, it's also been confirmed that there are only 5 of them. The time trials associated with them will add some replayability, but I doubt it will do much for the longevity.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#10WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/22/2014 2:50:58 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
pwnater777 posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
jpraelster posted...

To be fair, it's also been confirmed that there are only 5 of them. The time trials associated with them will add some replayability, but I doubt it will do much for the longevity.

I have seen a few tweets from people who have played it in the press and some of them finished the main mission in 4 hours with no side missions completed and only had a 10% completion rating on the stats screen
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken