I am glad Kojima decided to make MGS:GZ on the Xbox One

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/22/2014 4:14:42 PM
don't know why you guys are giving him hate, I think he used what available resources there are for the Xbox One and did the very best he could with the hardware. The game looks good, maybe it's not the best graphics in the world but he did the best with what he had. I am looking forward to picking up this game on the Xbox One.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#2WhiteAngel50Posted 2/22/2014 4:15:11 PM
Agree tc.

People on here need to quit getting butt hurt by some improvement from ps4. Like graphics really matter anyway.

QQ
---
Let me love you!
#3beardface21Posted 2/22/2014 4:16:29 PM
Even if it's not the best graphics in the world it still looks incredible.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#4Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 4:16:54 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Agree tc.

People on here need to quit getting butt hurt by some improvement from ps4. Like graphics really matter anyway.

QQ

Exactly, I don't get people around here. They claim graphics don't matter but then scream conspiracy when the graphics are not equal. Crazy world we live in.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 4:18:32 PM
The issue is more about how it's a 2 hour game.

Apparently people buying it on the PS4 are ponies buying it only because it looks better.

I'm not sure what this board thinks of people who get it on the Xbox One.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#6beardface21Posted 2/22/2014 4:21:21 PM(edited)
blitz_0623 posted...

Apparently people buying it on the PS4 are ponies buying it only because it looks better.

For the 8th billionth time this two hour game business has been laid to rest at the boot camp.

Do people not research the internet anymore? So far the board is hating on Kojima because of his words on the PS4 being superior.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#7cheezedadadaPosted 2/22/2014 4:21:28 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Agree tc.

QQ

Exactly, I don't get people around here. They claim graphics don't matter but then scream conspiracy when the graphics are not equal. Crazy world we live in.

It's probably just different people. I am one of the people that don't care much about the graphical differences and I am glad its on the Xbox One for those who want it. I assume the people not caring about graphics are not getting involved in the MGS threads.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#8blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 4:21:52 PM
beardface21 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

For the 8th billionth time this two hour game business has been laid to rest at the boot camp.

Do people not research the internet anymore?

Hey I'm not the one calling it a 2 hour demo. I'm saying that's what people here are bashing it for.

Sort of like an excuse to not get the game on Xbox One because it's "only a 2 hour demo anyway, why waste my $40?"
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#9RaRitsujunPosted 2/22/2014 4:21:58 PM
beardface21 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

Do people not research the internet anymore?

Didn't you know that MDF don't do research?
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#10Foreign ObjectsPosted 2/22/2014 4:22:27 PM
If you don't spend all your spare time watching the PS4 videos, you wouldn't notice the difference.
---
etc