Titanfall preorder numbers

#11ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 5:00:49 PM(edited)
NO2_Fiend posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
LOL it's doing worse than Killzone that says a lot right there about the Xbone.

No its not. Read my post. Its out-pacing Killzone by 23,000 preorders and TC made a mistake. The stats he listed are not for 2.5 weeks out. They are for 4 weeks.

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41686/USA/

You're bad at math. 280,000 > 273,000

Also Killzone is a boring rail shooter with crap MP and it's doing better.

PREPARE FOR TITANFAIL!!!

LOL!!! Can someone else explain this for him, but much slower?

Listen. He said 2.5 weeks out. The stats he posted are actually for 4 weeks out. Do I have to explain this again or did you finally get it? Pay attention.
#12blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 5:00:13 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
LOL it's doing worse than Killzone that says a lot right there about the Xbone.

No its not. Read my post. Its out-pacing Killzone by 23,000 preorders and TC made a mistake. The stats he listed are not for 2.5 weeks out. They are for 4 weeks.

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41686/USA/

You're bad at math. 280,000 > 273,000

Also Killzone is a boring rail shooter with crap MP and it's doing better.

PREPARE FOR TITANFAIL!!!

KZ had 250k with 4 weeks before launch

TF will end up having over 300k

You're excused
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#13ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 5:03:38 PM
Lets hope that two separate explanations help NO2_Fiend get the point.
#14PominAusPosted 2/22/2014 5:09:32 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Now I may be wrong on this but wasn't Killzone also bundled with PS4? So anyone who preordered PS4 also by default preordered Killzone in some territories?
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86
#15ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 5:11:11 PM
PominAus posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Now I may be wrong on this but wasn't Killzone also bundled with PS4? So anyone who preordered PS4 also by default preordered Killzone in some territories?

I do know there was a Killzone PS4 bundle because that is almost the one I got, but I am not sure how that figures in to preorders.

Lets put it this way though. Titanfall is going to blow away Killzone. I think we can all safely say that.
#16blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 5:17:24 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
PominAus posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

I do know there was a Killzone PS4 bundle because that is almost the one I got, but I am not sure how that figures in to preorders.

Lets put it this way though. Titanfall is going to blow away Killzone. I think we can all safely say that.

Lol it's not unless by blowing away you mean beat it by what 50k preorders? It will easily sell more but unless it matches CoD numbers then I wouldn't go as far as saying blow out. Also, you can't really compare the impact of both games just because both of them are FPS. A lot of MS' hopes rides on Titanfall becoming the system seller they hope it will be, unlike Killzone which is just an ordinary mediocre launch title.

Killzone is exactly the opposite of Titanfall. It sold well because people bought PS4s. On the other hand, Xbox Ones will sell well because people bought Titanfall.
---
PM me if you add
#17ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 5:28:33 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
PominAus posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Lol it's not unless by blowing away you mean beat it by what 50k preorders? It will easily sell more but unless it matches CoD numbers then I wouldn't go as far as saying blow out. Also, you can't really compare the impact of both games just because both of them are FPS. A lot of MS' hopes rides on Titanfall becoming the system seller they hope it will be, unlike Killzone which is just an ordinary mediocre launch title.

Killzone is exactly the opposite of Titanfall. It sold well because people bought PS4s. On the other hand, Xbox Ones will sell well because people bought Titanfall.

It's not blowing away killzone now at 23,000 more pre-orders, but the beta is over now and word of mouth is coming in to play. I guarantee that number will go up very much so in the next couple of weeks.
#18blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 5:30:50 PM
That's true, considering preorders doubled over the past week. It'll probably hit 350-380k
---
PM me if you add
#19OldSkoolGamer04Posted 2/22/2014 5:37:52 PM
Even if KZ4 was slightly ahead of TF at this stage in preorders, you have to consider the fact that there are two other versions of TF potentially detracting from XB1 version preorders, whereas KZ4 was only on PS4.
#20bgwilly255Posted 2/22/2014 5:40:57 PM
Who the hell cares about Killzone? This is a XB1 board and a Totanfall topic. No one gives a flying F about your little E-ego and your need to compulsively back your purchase of a PS4 up.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.