Titanfall preorder numbers

#21ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 4:43:32 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
That's true, considering preorders doubled over the past week. It'll probably hit 350-380k

Damn that would actually be impressive. My guess was going to be lower than that, so lets hope you are right.
#22ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 4:44:23 PM
OldSkoolGamer04 posted...
Even if KZ4 was slightly ahead of TF at this stage in preorders, you have to consider the fact that there are two other versions of TF potentially detracting from XB1 version preorders, whereas KZ4 was only on PS4.

Read through the thread. KZ was not slightly ahead.

A lot of people only read the opening comment and then reply. You miss all the back and forth in between.
#23WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/22/2014 4:48:01 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
Who the hell cares about Killzone? This is a XB1 board and a Totanfall topic. No one gives a flying F about your little E-ego and your need to compulsively back your purchase of a PS4 up.

blame Ilikegames and his trolling, he constantly brings up killzone in titanfall topics,
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#24blitz_0623Posted 2/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
It was TC who brought it up right away
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#25OldSkoolGamer04Posted 2/22/2014 4:52:12 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Even if KZ4 was slightly ahead of TF at this stage in preorders, you have to consider the fact that there are two other versions of TF potentially detracting from XB1 version preorders, whereas KZ4 was only on PS4.

A lot of people only read the opening comment and then reply. You miss all the back and forth in between.

Is English not your first language? Do you not know what "even if" means? I was saying that, hypothetically (look that word up if it is too big for you), even if KZ4 was slightly ahead at this stage, like the one poster suggested, we would have to consider the fact that we are comparing an exclusive to a non-exclusive, such that it would explain the disparity. This context just bolsters the impressive preorder numbers the XB1 has shown.

Let me know if you are still struggling with this, and I will try to simplify it with smaller words.
#26ILikeGamesManPosted 2/22/2014 5:15:32 PM(edited)
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Is English not your first language? Do you not know what "even if" means? I was saying that, hypothetically (look that word up if it is too big for you), even if KZ4 was slightly ahead at this stage, like the one poster suggested, we would have to consider the fact that we are comparing an exclusive to a non-exclusive, such that it would explain the disparity. This context just bolsters the impressive preorder numbers the XB1 has shown.

Let me know if you are still struggling with this, and I will try to simplify it with smaller words.

....holy ****, I was pointing out the numbers were wrong and you just snapped! Wow.

Why exactly would you be discussing hypothetical numbers when actual numbers exist? I think I am struggling with this logic of yours, so yes...please simplify. On planet earth, we don't discuss hypothetical numbers when real ones exist in front of us.
#27SnoicFactorPosted 2/22/2014 6:44:42 PM
Rofl are people seriously comparing killzone preorders to titanfall? Learn to not be stupid.. There were 0 ps4 owners at the time..There are over 3 million x1 owners.
---
nt
#28GeistPosted 2/22/2014 7:03:17 PM
Pre order sales number bickering is a new low.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#29SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/25/2014 6:53:04 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
LOL it's doing worse than Killzone that says a lot right there about the Xbone.

I pre ordered killzone because that was all that was available. that was my launch game. my launch game with xbox was Forza . But it could have been Ryse. Or Dead Rising. I mean what else was I going to pre order for PS4? Knack? yeah right lol.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored