Has Kojima actually commented on the power (or lack thereof) of the Xbox One?

#1quigonzelPosted 2/22/2014 7:21:46 PM
I've seen countless reports of his opinion on the PS4, but is there an article where he comments on the Xbox One as a system or its capabilities at all?
#2KojimaNeverLiesPosted 2/22/2014 7:23:14 PM
I don't think Xbone's on his mind at all
---
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/HideoKojima.jpg
#3raddicussPosted 2/22/2014 7:24:07 PM
He doesn't know how to harness the power of cloud.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
PSN: Raddicuss
#4WhiteAngel50Posted 2/22/2014 7:26:12 PM
He didn't say anything negative about the Xbox one. All he said was the ps4 is more powerful and therefore the game will look better

It's so sad that nerds on this website are taking this so seriously when the Xbox one version is not even that far behind in resolution on the ps4. Seriously the only thing I've noticed different was the sky was much more blue than Xbox one.

People seriously need to quit getting butt hurt and just enjoy the game. They're lucky he even made the game for the One in the first place.

Deal with it
---
Let me love you!
#5raddicussPosted 2/22/2014 7:32:07 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
He didn't say anything negative about the Xbox one. All he said was the ps4 is more powerful and therefore the game will look better

It's so sad that nerds on this website are taking this so seriously when the Xbox one version is not even that far behind in resolution on the ps4. Seriously the only thing I've noticed different was the sky was much more blue than Xbox one.

People seriously need to quit getting butt hurt and just enjoy the game. They're lucky he even made the game for the One in the first place.

#Deal with it

---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
PSN: Raddicuss
#6RyzekiPosted 2/22/2014 7:32:53 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...

Deal with it

I thought the whole uproar was that the Xbox One version ran at 720p? That is a huge difference in resolution.

But the game will run much better than previous gens anyways.... it is obvious they didn't put much effort into the port for Xbox One.
---
Core i7 4700MQ | | 16GB DDR3L || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX780M OC