As a PC gamer I am jealous of X1 not PS4.

#1TheMove2Posted 2/22/2014 8:01:23 PM
Just want to say I have a high end gaming PC, and I have been gaming on my PC for 12 years now. I have bought every console and bought a handful of ps3's and 360s last gen for my sport gaming needs.

Graphics mean nothing. I have always had a 120hz lcd and in fps games I turn down all my settings to get a advantage. A advantage even if slim is worth more than better visuals.

I am jealous of the X1 though. The cool things I heard about the controller and the triggers vibrating seems sweet, and plants vs zombies looks like a blast and one of the coolest unique games in along time.

I know PC gets Titanfall and PvZ in spring but I want Pvz now and I am so tempted to just get a X1 to play it sooner.
#2GladiatorDangerPosted 2/22/2014 8:03:32 PM
How much does a shill get paid these days?
#3Bikes-Posted 2/22/2014 8:06:17 PM
You do know the controller will work with PC eventually right >_> and PVZ looks like pretty close to tf2 from what I've seen of it.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#4shawntew9935Posted 2/22/2014 8:07:00 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
How much does a shill get paid these days?

You yell us.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#5DoukouPosted 2/22/2014 8:10:27 PM
Bikes- posted...
You do know the controller will work with PC eventually right >_> and PVZ looks like pretty close to tf2 from what I've seen of it.

Looks like a mixature of BF4 ME3 and TF2. Can't wait
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#6KhelThuzadPosted 2/22/2014 8:11:25 PM
You don't need to tone down settings in a pc game to get an advantage. High end PC games can play any games with max settings, 1080p, >60fps without paying any kind of subscription for online except some subscription based games like WoW.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#7YomonachiPosted 2/22/2014 8:23:36 PM
TheMove2 posted...
The cool things I heard about the controller

What?
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) PSN: Soruichi_Kitty
"Try laughing some more."
#8GladiatorDangerPosted 2/22/2014 8:24:15 PM(edited)
KhelThuzad posted...
You don't need to tone down settings in a pc game to get an advantage. High end PC games can play any games with max settings, 1080p, >60fps without paying any kind of subscription for online except some subscription based games like WoW.

From the look of your sig I am guessing you like to think of yourself as some sort of "troll hunter" however if you were truly worthy of the title one would think you would be better at recognizing a shill, especially one as bad as the OP.
#9KhelThuzadPosted 2/22/2014 8:33:17 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
KhelThuzad posted...

From the look of your sig I am guessing you like to think of yourself as some sort of "troll hunter" however if you were truly worthy of the title one would think you would be better at recognizing a shill, especially one as bad as the OP.

Not necessarily a 'troll hunter' or whatever... I know from experience that trolls, as crafty as they might be, will get owned by the community, especially if they make up 'facts' to backup their statements..
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#10aheroafakePosted 2/22/2014 8:38:02 PM
The Impulse Triggers haven't blown me away. No game I've played has made significant use of them yet. I would've preferred a touch pad/screen.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |