As a PC gamer I am jealous of X1 not PS4.

#21CharadeSmithPosted 2/23/2014 4:17:07 AM
as a PC gamer I'm jealous of the Sega genesis.
#22Pixx0Posted 2/23/2014 4:45:06 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
How much does a shill get paid these days?

Not enough if he could only afford ONE high end gaming PC.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#23RaRitsujunPosted 2/23/2014 5:49:08 AM
Pixx0 posted...

Not enough if he could only afford ONE high end gaming PC.

Indeed.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#24aheroafakePosted 2/23/2014 6:21:13 AM
Doukou posted...
aheroafake posted...
The Impulse Triggers haven't blown me away. No game I've played has made significant use of them yet. I would've preferred a touch pad/screen.

Have you played Forza?
They feel pretty great on that.

I'm not a fan of racing games...
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#25IMProdiGYPosted 2/23/2014 6:59:00 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
You don't need to tone down settings in a pc game to get an advantage. High end PC games can play any games with max settings, 1080p, >60fps without paying any kind of subscription for online except some subscription based games like WoW.

Did you not read what he wrote? He lowers settings to get advantage. This is known to do on PC competitive gaming. I have a pretty good rig and I really only play Starcraft 2. I play on extream settings and during the biggest battles I still do almost 90 frames per sec. Pro Starcraft Players play on the lowest setting to have an advantage. It allows to see a lil blurred cloaked or burrowed units or just having less explosions to pin out and kill certain units.
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#26IMProdiGYPosted 2/23/2014 7:00:42 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
LOL this guy turns down his game settings to get an advantage, so basically, you have a PC that can't handle games well.

Lol another ignorant person!
---
#27IMProdiGYPosted 2/23/2014 7:06:03 AM
_PDZero_ posted...
If you got to turn your settings down just to get an advantage, you do not have a high end gaming pc.

And here another. Pro gamers get high gaming PCs for free and during compitions they lower them. Google it. Stop thinking you know what ur talking about and you don't.

Again my rig is not high end, but I can play most games on high settings, but because im no pro I want the fun and beauty of the game.
---
#28locksmithblackPosted 2/23/2014 7:15:40 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
as a PC gamer I'm jealous of the Sega genesis.

As a Commodore 64 gamer, I'm jealous of the ball n a cup.
---
Haters = Motivators
#29xHuckleberryPosted 2/23/2014 7:27:58 AM
shawntew9935 posted...

You yell us.

Hmmm.....
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#30_PDZero_Posted 2/23/2014 7:35:44 AM
IMProdiGY posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
If you got to turn your settings down just to get an advantage, you do not have a high end gaming pc.

And here another. Pro gamers get high gaming PCs for free and during compitions they lower them. Google it. Stop thinking you know what ur talking about and you don't.

Again my rig is not high end, but I can play most games on high settings, but because im no pro I want the fun and beauty of the game.

Yes, I'm an ignorant person because I assumed by "advantage," he was meaning framerate and not better visibility. The TC never said anything about being a pro gamer, all he said was he toned everything down(in FPS) to gain an advantage, which is what some would have to do to achieve a better framerate, unless of course they had a better gaming rig.

With that said, I never had to resort to toning my graphics down to gain a crutch in a game, so it's easy to assume why I thought the TC was talking about something else.