As a PC gamer I am jealous of X1 not PS4.

#31Bladez_89Posted 2/23/2014 6:42:03 AM
Doukou posted...
aheroafake posted...
The Impulse Triggers haven't blown me away. No game I've played has made significant use of them yet. I would've preferred a touch pad/screen.

Have you played Forza?
They feel pretty great on that.

This.

It's brilliant how it works the rumbling lets you know if you're about to spin out or if the brakes are going to lock.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#32LazyyAmericanPosted 2/23/2014 7:38:40 AM
LOL wow.....couldn't be anymore wrong.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#33schmarkenheimerPosted 2/23/2014 8:06:41 AM
TheMove2 posted...

I am jealous of the X1 though. The cool things I heard about the controller and the triggers vibrating seems sweet, and plants vs zombies looks like a blast and one of the coolest unique games in along time.

So what you're saying is you're jealous of something PC will get eventually?
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#34Goregasm17Posted 2/23/2014 9:13:14 AM
TheMove2 posted...
Just want to say I have a high end gaming PC, and I have been gaming on my PC for 12 years now. I have bought every console and bought a handful of ps3's and 360s last gen for my sport gaming needs.

Graphics mean nothing. I have always had a 120hz lcd and in fps games I turn down all my settings to get a advantage. A advantage even if slim is worth more than better visuals.

I am jealous of the X1 though. The cool things I heard about the controller and the triggers vibrating seems sweet, and plants vs zombies looks like a blast and one of the coolest unique games in along time.

I know PC gets Titanfall and PvZ in spring but I want Pvz now and I am so tempted to just get a X1 to play it sooner.

Actually, everything he mentioned is pretty much what I do. I run a gaming rig, every game I play I can play on ultra settings, however, I play better when it's barebone graphics on the lowest setting. See, if you had a video settings menu on the Xbox One, you could tone down those graphics to a sweet spot that would most likely allow for 60FPS. Which would be great.
#35sadiq2010Posted 2/25/2014 9:53:45 AM
TheMove2

i do not care.

nobody cares, stop trolling.