Kinect issues

#1AnagraRiverPosted 2/22/2014 9:35:25 PM
So I just recently got an x1 today. Everything was fine up until I had left it on for a little bit to install a game. The Kinect was and is constantly turning off and on, on it's own. I get to the point where I can say a command and it just dies and loop resets. Anyone know a way to fix this without returning it
---
3DS FC 3625-8648-6662 PSN MrSkiddlyBop
#2HideoPwnjimaPosted 2/22/2014 9:43:09 PM
had the same issue without any answers. ended up exchanging my xbone at the store. good luck
---
Get my name outcha mouth, scrub. PS4 da bess
#3AnagraRiver(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 10:59:48 PM
HideoPwnjima posted...
had the same issue without any answers. ended up exchanging my xbone at the store. good luck

Thanks. I ended up unplugging everything and then replugging it all. I also hit the power button a few times by mistake and it now works. I really didn't want to return it lol...
---
3DS FC 3625-8648-6662 PSN MrSkiddlyBop
#4CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 11:02:56 PM
AnagraRiver posted...
HideoPwnjima posted...

Thanks. I ended up unplugging everything and then replugging it all. I also hit the power button a few times by mistake and it now works. I really didn't want to return it lol...

yeah mine did this a few weeks ago i just unplugged the Xbox One from the wall and it started working again
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain