Kinect issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect issues

User Info: AnagraRiver

AnagraRiver
2 years ago#1
So I just recently got an x1 today. Everything was fine up until I had left it on for a little bit to install a game. The Kinect was and is constantly turning off and on, on it's own. I get to the point where I can say a command and it just dies and loop resets. Anyone know a way to fix this without returning it
3DS FC 3625-8648-6662 PSN MrSkiddlyBop

User Info: HideoPwnjima

HideoPwnjima
2 years ago#2
had the same issue without any answers. ended up exchanging my xbone at the store. good luck
Get my name outcha mouth, scrub. PS4 da bess

User Info: AnagraRiver

AnagraRiver
2 years ago#3
HideoPwnjima posted...
had the same issue without any answers. ended up exchanging my xbone at the store. good luck

Thanks. I ended up unplugging everything and then replugging it all. I also hit the power button a few times by mistake and it now works. I really didn't want to return it lol...
3DS FC 3625-8648-6662 PSN MrSkiddlyBop

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
2 years ago#4
AnagraRiver posted...
HideoPwnjima posted...

Thanks. I ended up unplugging everything and then replugging it all. I also hit the power button a few times by mistake and it now works. I really didn't want to return it lol...

yeah mine did this a few weeks ago i just unplugged the Xbox One from the wall and it started working again
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived