Does 900p vs. 1080p Really Matter? - IGN Podcast *Warning: Fanboy Rage*

#21-Oath-Posted 2/23/2014 1:23:41 AM
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
It matters to TC so much he can't even stop posting such topics lol.

SL1Club, you've always been the stealth troll on these boards. Get a grip buddy.

Man I called you out, if you don't agree that you created 'a lot' of such topics, man up and I'll pull your topics up, what do you say to that? Or is stating a fact always considered to be trolling according to you?

1v1 quickscope me i'll wreck you, don't get mad bro.

Are you seven? Haha. This place is so sad.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#22NeoAndurilPosted 2/23/2014 1:45:30 AM
-Oath- posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
It matters to TC so much he can't even stop posting such topics lol.

SL1Club, you've always been the stealth troll on these boards. Get a grip buddy.

Man I called you out, if you don't agree that you created 'a lot' of such topics, man up and I'll pull your topics up, what do you say to that? Or is stating a fact always considered to be trolling according to you?

1v1 quickscope me i'll wreck you, don't get mad bro.

Are you seven? Haha. This place is so sad.

I weep for humanity
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#23TheSL1ClubPosted 2/23/2014 1:56:37 AM
Actually TC is 19, pretty sad if you ask me.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#24AwayFromHerePosted 2/23/2014 2:21:24 AM
I find it hilarious that people are arguing against having the best possible product.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#25Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 3:42:33 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
Actually TC is 19, pretty sad if you ask me.

The saddest thing is I don't play Call of Duty.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#26StrongBlackVinePosted 2/23/2014 3:51:22 AM
IGN has lost all credibility now. What were thinking making such dumb statements. Those goes are paid off by Microsoft. You do not need 50 inch tv to see the difference.
#27RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/23/2014 6:14:29 AM
UtterMoon posted...
Not really..but last I checked the Xbone is barely able to manage 900p, its clearly not the standard of their system, however 1080p does seem to be the standard for the PS4....

So no..900p vs 1080p is a non issue...but we're not talking about 900p with the Xbone...we're talking 720 and every once in a while 900.

Know what you are talking about next time

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#28themystPosted 2/25/2014 8:25:19 PM
They could spin it any way they want.

In theory, if the PS4 and XB1 both had identical resolutions and texture models, they'd have to frame lock both versions to prevent fanboy rage, because the PS4 would consistently run smoother than the XB1 version each and every time. But why handicap one console for the sake of another?

IMHO, both consoles needed to be held back another few years for the 4K market to mature a bit. As an owner of both a PS4 and XB1, I find that the improvements are not quite the leap from a PS2/Xbox to the PS3/X360 and console gamers could have easily waited it out a few more years.

I love some of the UI features and apps on the XB1 and prefer its interface to the PS4, however I consider the Kinect like the ROB toy robot that came with the launch NES systems. Voice recognition is still horrible for those who have thick accents or do not speak perfect English. Which is a lot more people in this country than you think.
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/25/2014 8:45:51 PM
themyst posted...
They could spin it any way they want.

In theory, if the PS4 and XB1 both had identical resolutions and texture models, they'd have to frame lock both versions to prevent fanboy rage, because the PS4 would consistently run smoother than the XB1 version each and every time. But why handicap one console for the sake of another?

IMHO, both consoles needed to be held back another few years for the 4K market to mature a bit. As an owner of both a PS4 and XB1, I find that the improvements are not quite the leap from a PS2/Xbox to the PS3/X360 and console gamers could have easily waited it out a few more years.

I love some of the UI features and apps on the XB1 and prefer its interface to the PS4, however I consider the Kinect like the ROB toy robot that came with the launch NES systems. Voice recognition is still horrible for those who have thick accents or do not speak perfect English. Which is a lot more people in this country than you think.

Well, at the rate of progress these consoles are making, the next console will fully support 1080P/60 FPS at launch (In 2020) and might get 4K @ 30FPS
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#30scorpio manPosted 2/25/2014 9:04:17 PM
I have to believe at this point i have all the sony trolls ignored and iam now getting their alt accounts ignored
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.