Anyone here regret their XB1 purchase?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone here regret their XB1 purchase?
1 year ago#1
I feel like i bought into the hype and now the console is so far behind the ps4 technically its a joke.

How much can u get trade in for a one?
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
1 year ago#2
I don't because I prefer Xbox exclusives.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
1 year ago#3
Every day.
---
PS4 ~ Most sales | Most power | Best multiplat performance | Voted best games, controller, online and user interface
1 year ago#4
I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
I don't because I prefer Xbox exclusives.

What exclusives?

A halo 2 REMAKE?
---
1 year ago#5
After playing the Titanfall beta, yes. The bot concerns panned out as such.. Extremely weak and stupid AI combatants. Not enough customization from what has been revealed. 6 on 6, so it does feel like there are way too many bots. Graphics do look last gen. Some games from 360 and PS3 look better. Wait times inbetween matches is way too long since matches are short. Power of the cloud my ass.
---
nt
(edited by SnoicFactor)
1 year ago#6
No
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
1 year ago#7
I don't regret it and enjoyed it for the first 2 weeks before the PS4 came out, it's just that ever since I got the PS4, I am mostly playing that.
1 year ago#8
FadingLights posted...
I don't regret it and enjoyed it for the first 2 weeks before the PS4 came out, it's just that ever since I got the PS4, I am mostly playing that.

I know that feel, bro.
---
PS4 ~ Most sales | Most power | Best multiplat performance | Voted best games, controller, online and user interface
1 year ago#9
SnoicFactor posted...
After playing the Titanfall beta, yes. The bot concerns panned out as such.. Extremely weak and stupid AI combatants. Not enough customization from what has been revealed. 6 on 6, so it does feel like there are way too many bots. Graphics do look last gen. Some games from 360 and PS3 look better. Wait times inbetween matches is way too long since matches are short. Power of the cloud my ass.

I have a gaming pc capable of running games at 4k, 60fps, ultra graphics. Titanfall does not impress, especailly running on the xbox 720
---
1 year ago#10
SnoicFactor posted...

Most of that is developers fault
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone here regret their XB1 purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived