Anyone here regret their XB1 purchase?

#1GwynsSonSolairePosted 2/22/2014 9:04:14 PM
I feel like i bought into the hype and now the console is so far behind the ps4 technically its a joke.

How much can u get trade in for a one?
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#2I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 2/22/2014 9:05:05 PM
I don't because I prefer Xbox exclusives.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#3benjimainPosted 2/22/2014 9:06:40 PM
Every day.
---
PS4 ~ Most sales | Most power | Best multiplat performance | Voted best games, controller, online and user interface
#4GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 9:07:26 PM
I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
I don't because I prefer Xbox exclusives.

What exclusives?

A halo 2 REMAKE?
---
#5SnoicFactorPosted 2/22/2014 9:12:03 PM(edited)
After playing the Titanfall beta, yes. The bot concerns panned out as such.. Extremely weak and stupid AI combatants. Not enough customization from what has been revealed. 6 on 6, so it does feel like there are way too many bots. Graphics do look last gen. Some games from 360 and PS3 look better. Wait times inbetween matches is way too long since matches are short. Power of the cloud my ass.
---
nt
#6CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 9:08:17 PM
No
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#7FadingLightsPosted 2/22/2014 9:09:17 PM
I don't regret it and enjoyed it for the first 2 weeks before the PS4 came out, it's just that ever since I got the PS4, I am mostly playing that.
#8benjimainPosted 2/22/2014 9:09:53 PM
FadingLights posted...
I don't regret it and enjoyed it for the first 2 weeks before the PS4 came out, it's just that ever since I got the PS4, I am mostly playing that.

I know that feel, bro.
---
PS4 ~ Most sales | Most power | Best multiplat performance | Voted best games, controller, online and user interface
#9GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 9:10:48 PM
SnoicFactor posted...
After playing the Titanfall beta, yes. The bot concerns panned out as such.. Extremely weak and stupid AI combatants. Not enough customization from what has been revealed. 6 on 6, so it does feel like there are way too many bots. Graphics do look last gen. Some games from 360 and PS3 look better. Wait times inbetween matches is way too long since matches are short. Power of the cloud my ass.

I have a gaming pc capable of running games at 4k, 60fps, ultra graphics. Titanfall does not impress, especailly running on the xbox 720
---
#10CrusnikCainPosted 2/22/2014 9:11:26 PM
SnoicFactor posted...

Most of that is developers fault
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain