Ryse is outstanding!!! I'm glad that I didn't listen to the reviews.

#11UtterMoonPosted 2/22/2014 10:43:14 PM
Meh...it doesn't take long to see all the game has to offer, and it gets a little boring when the same "I'm gonna cut off your arm" QTE happens every 30 seconds. The action and gameplay are just not there for me, and with a bland story all that is left is the graphics..which are pretty..I can't wait for a developer to do Rome justice.

This just goes to show that Crytek cannot make good video games...they make pretty games, but the last good one they've done was Farcry.
#12TheSL1ClubPosted 2/22/2014 10:49:31 PM
OEIO999 posted...
I see you've been blinded by its shallow graphical superiority to early PS3/360 games. Keep spreading that love for games that have nothing to offer besides pretty colours. Oh and reflex training!

Yea standards really sunken into a new low.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#13f0rcaPosted 2/22/2014 10:53:23 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Meh...it doesn't take long to see all the game has to offer, and it gets a little boring when the same "I'm gonna cut off your arm" QTE happens every 30 seconds. The action and gameplay are just not there for me, and with a bland story all that is left is the graphics..which are pretty..I can't wait for a developer to do Rome justice.

This just goes to show that Crytek cannot make good video games...they make pretty games, but the last good one they've done was Farcry.

Agree 100% I really liked Farcry, but with each successive game from Crytek, gameplay keeps getting pushed aside while graphics gets pumped up. When people say graphics don't make a game, I immediately think of Crytek.
---
GT: PREV4IL PSN: myNinthLife
#14ZeeDoggePosted 2/22/2014 11:00:40 PM
Don't read reviews, watch videos. Modern consoles let you record and watch videos on their services. Just use that :l
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#15goatthiefPosted 2/23/2014 12:31:19 AM
Google the text used in op. It has been spammed to multiple different forums.
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#16thestickerPosted 2/23/2014 12:34:07 AM
Hype machine
#17plus1zeroPosted 2/23/2014 1:24:13 AM
I really loved RYSE. I played it more than any exclusive for awhile.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.